Go to most recent reply

brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

talk is easy

i see threads talking about standing together

you lot could not stand together at the same bar

you got 5 bikers being fucked around by the cops/judicial system in yorkshire

what the fuck are you lot doing about ...put it in the too f..kin hard baskett or the not me draw typical fashionista bikers

dont even hear anything from MCN ..i have to go to another site to find out .. then hear that they get more suport from over seas than from the home crowd

back in the 70-80s there would have been rallies shit loads going to the court house to show suport

as for David Bartholomew RIP nice a pertion which no one will read get off your arses get down to her cop shop block it then go to the court house do the same

ok it might take you over 30mins to ride their fukin wow or its a workday  morons thats what sickdays are for or just take a day off  a fellow rider is worth it

show them that you wont take it the old british balldog spirit or is it the new british shitzu spirit

just have a little selfish think about this '' if we all stick together  and support each other then we will not be easy targets ..and if we are not easy pickings they will leave us alone '' 

i see all this suport our troops bolloxs that most of you prob 99% just repost .. and think your doing your bit well guys n girls my 3 yr old grand daughter can repost

any of you got out n helped homeless squaddies like this guy  https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/christian.britain.3 ... well i have mates offering him a bed food cash the works   ..prob too hard for most of you  or dirty fithy homeless scum

and i do know that a good few of you here do help out  as i do

your all tough on the keyboard but when it comes to interfering with your red wine and expresso coffee time

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 March 2013 02:38)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Easy brutale, I've just got up

so put the fcuking Fosters down, pour yourself a choca mocha latte, grab a Pain au Chocolat aux Amandes, pull up a stool and we can talk about it....woooo, mind the bottle of Chateauneuf-du-Pape, that shit's expensive bro :wink::smile

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

too many

preunit calardas last nite you lazzy git ive been up for ages :lol::tongue:

but had nothing to drink

to sick n tired of hearing we should we should  when they mean  you should or that legend of a'' guy some cnut  and his sister some won'' to do it for them  

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Brutale

you are so damned right

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

ex squaddies...

yeah, the government really looks after ex squaddies...

no one helped me out.  i got my arse into gear, head screwed on, and onwards and upwards..

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

beacon

m8 and some are totaly screwed over

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

squaddies

yup..i was. 

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

Talk is easy.

What was achieved by blockading the police station and the court house?

How does the government screw ex-squaddies?

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

james for ppl like you

who have ask that question ....nothing because thats what u will do  ..... it shows solidarity  fuck with 1 fuck with us all

the frog bikers  are rock solid  thats why they aint persicuted

but u sit back in your im alright jack armchair fill out your E  petitions .....typical fashionista

also when over 200  turned up at a police station with the report that another 300  were on route  an arrest warrent was issued for the guy ex cop who knocked my mate off at the airman pub in 79 .. result guy found guilty  full pay out ....but before that the case was over

How does the government screw ex-squaddies?

lets start with medical help

in fact you realy want to know start reading get to know ex  forces guys who have served  NI Afgan iraq falklands .. then you would not ask stupid questions

if 1 ex forces is down and out thats 1 too many in my books for what they have done or are asked to do or ready to do

just keep reposting your suport the troops on face book thats your bit over .. bet you feel good as well 

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

Talk is easy.

Would a "fashionista" be riding round on a 14 year old bike? Maybe!

Join the forces, learn a trade, they say, and they didn't all serve in combat zones although it's in the job description.

Yes, I asked because I'm not convinced but I want to know more.

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

Talk is easy.

OK, you've added a bit:
also when over 200  turned up at a police station with the report that another 300  were on route  an arrest warrent was issued for the guy ex cop who knocked my mate off at the airman pub in 79 .. result guy found guilty  full pay out ....but before that the case was over

Is it possible that if the bloke had simply turned up alone and reported the incident the outcome would have been the same?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle