Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Nobody mistreats a Street Triple like this guy General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Video: Nobody mistreats a Street Triple like this guy

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Guy Procter  says:

Video: Nobody mistreats a Street Triple like this guy

Funny French stuntist Julien Welsch has at last produced a sequel to his classic Extreme Triumph Street Triple Offroad video. He's cool and we like the way he's not too proud to include his screw ups! Filmed in Morocco it took six months to produce, including 11 days shooting and required specially-made 17in 'bucket' tyres. Enjoy!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 March 2013 11:37)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
davdamos

Feb 08

davdamos says:

i don't know much about sand riding, why does he have three back brakes on that massive disc?

Reply to this Topic
bird1050

Nov 07

bird1050 says:

WOW

awsome i want one

Reply to this Topic
ccarrera42

May 10

ccarrera42 says:

Davdamos, doubt he'd be able to make any effective use of the front brake, it would just dig into the sand and throw him. So the rear brake would need to be beefed up to be the main brake instead.

Reply to this Topic
Vallejo

Feb 12

Vallejo says:

The beefed up back brake is connected to a brake lever setup just below his clutch lever. Most of these stunt people have the same setup to not melt their back brakes doing slow 12 o'clock wheelies all day long.

Reply to this Topic
KingCast955i

Oct 12

KingCast955i says:

Perfect except for one thing

Red Bull is bullsh*t. Drink Yerba Mate instead, all natural and still quite potent and does much more for your body than introducing toxins. Other than that I'll be seeking to retrofit my Sprint RS today!

Reply to this Topic
Patioclose

Jul 06

Patioclose says:

X 2 re RB, seems it makes you wanna p all the time? Personally You can't beat a drop of Kombucha!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices