Skip to content

Ask an Expert For sale: Award winning bike at Gasser Customs Buying & selling bikes

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Buying & selling bikes > For sale: Award winning bike at Gasser Customs

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

gassercustoms

Feb 13

For sale: Award winning bike at Gasser Customs

Gasser Customs is known for their award winning one-of-a-kind custom bike creations, located at 6887 Farmdale Avenue Unit 7, North Hollywood 91605 CA. The employees at Gasser Customs are a group of highly trained professionals. Gasser Customs specializes in custom vintage motorcycles such as Triumph Thruxton, CB350, CB750, CB400, CB250, CB550, CB360, CB500. Gasser Customs also offers an assortment of custom parts as well as fabrication services to customize your existing bike. All work is done by a licensed technician bringing expert precision and detail to every build.

We are pleased to announce that the “Silver Bullet” took home some super sweet hardware at the 64th annual Grand National Roadster show on Jan 27th in in Pomona!!! Big thanks to everyone that came out to see us it was an absolutely amazing weekend!!! This Grand National Award winning bike is now officially for sale

The silver bullet came to me in boxes. Like all bikes she was thoroughly striped, cleaned and modified prior to reassembly and customization. She features our very own 304 stainless steel scrambler pipes manufactured by my own hands and are now available to buy from our online store! Also premiering on this bike is our Gasser Customs billet aluminum top triple trees which are also available to purchase. Believe me this bike rides as good as it looks, corners like its on rails and brakes necks wherever it goes! Just like all my 350′s this one can do the ton and then some.

If you're interested in taking a look at the Silver Bullet or would like to have your own bike built to your specs, please contact us using the comments form found below this ad and be sure to visit our website By Clicking Here

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 March 2013 12:31)

Post a message in Buying & selling bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle