Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi impressed by ‘beautiful’ Circuit of the Americas MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi impressed by ‘beautiful’ Circuit of the Americas

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi impressed by ‘beautiful’ Circuit of the Americas

Valentino Rossi might have been slowest on the opening day of the private Honda and Yamaha MotoGP test at the new Circuit of the Americas yesterday, but it didn't stop the Italian from falling in love with the long and technical Texas circuit. On a first day dominated by a lack of grip, Rossi ended fifth behind Marc Marquez, Dani Pedrosa,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 March 2013 10:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

You make your own luck

Probably one of the most over used and inaccurate statements ever thought up

Luck is when something random happens by chance to someone's benefit.

You can't make things happen by chance.

But there is no doubt that luck and good fortune play a part in any sport

Reply to this Topic
slit

Mar 11

slit says:

nostro

"Just not by the margin it had been shown to be in the last two years by a rider of a supposedly far better calibre than 2013's pilots" Supposedly? You can't be serious, you're either purposefully, maliciously lying; or know even better than the paddock people; or know shit nothing about motogp. Which one is it.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

That's exactly the sort of attitude I'd expect from a pussy like you..

Ooh-ooh..it's not my fault. ooh -ooh..I never said that..

Hahaha..twat.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Well I don't like to disappoint...

Likewise you've hit back with your usual powderpuff response of lightweight name calling when you've nothing of any substance to offer. A couple of tentaive jabs that barely touch home, nothing in the locker for a knockout blow

Shouldn't you be in the shed attaching the tiger tail to the ariel on your C50

Reply to this Topic
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

Racecraft

spdmon - I quote - " He dosn't have real racecraft " is what you posted.This calls into question Lorenzos race craft stating he dosn't have REAL racecraft.Its basically saying you don't think he has any racecraft or non worth mentioning.You then say in youre next post not like the other Aliens !

I seem to remember there being lots of post claiming that both Dani & Casey didn't have any real race craft.Im not saying those coments were posted by you but they certainly have been in the not so distant past.It seems to me that unless your name is Rossi then you're race craft is almost none existant or severly lacking in some peoples eyes.

There is nothing wrong with Lorenzo's racecraft & Im sure that there are a lot of people on here that will back me up on that statment.Lets hope that we see lots of REAL racecraft this year from lots of riders,thats one thing we both should agree on.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I said 500..not MotoGP sucker..

You don't like to disappoint? Well I was talking to your Gert the other day..and she says different.

KO blow?..you did that all by yourself, and keep on doing it by trying to diminish a legend in terms of his ability..not personality.

Stoner was a fine rider, which most Yellow will acknowledge, but he IS a prick..much like yoursef.

You are the archetypal party pooper son..a miserable twat, who wouldn't know fun if it ran up your trouser leg and bit that wizzened old left knacker.

You're a dull fker Bulto..who like one or two others I could mention, likes to come on here and impress by spouting how you race...we should listen to you shouldn't we?.

You've got self esteem issues. You work for someone else and have to live by others schedules..behind a fkin desk.

I don't expect you to understand how you can make your own luck and create stuff out of thin air..it's just not your arena pal is it?

Put Renthals & a back nobbly on my C50 and I'd leave you for dust..whatever you think you ride, in your imaginary garage

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

Here we go again dogbert. We will never know how 2010 would have turned out, but stoner crashed out of the championship in 2012 due to pressure.

What stoner said about his Indy crash in 2012 applies equally to rossi's championship ending crash in 2010, "that's racing." Lorenzo stayed on his bike and won both championships, end of story.

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

Pressure

What about his Germany crash, and the awful result after it, doofan? What was that, if not head trouble?

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

And what about the emphatic win the race after that - was that still head trouble? What do you think his state of mind was in for that race and why?

That's the trouble with amateur armchair psychology and attempting to assess the state of mind of someone you've never met. You just contrive an opinion that fits your own purpose.

Just because Wosi trots it out repeatedly doesn't make it fact.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

as I said

on another thread dogbert , he rode 2 perfect seasons with a very close to the edge riding style, one of them on a bike other riders were lucky to ride within a second of his times. If those 2 championships were all he had in him, which he may have thought himself hence him deciding to retire whilst leading the 2012 championship, so be it. I don't see that the sachsenring crash had anything to do with pressure in any case; arrogance and impetuosity perhaps. As has been said, his only self induced race crash for honda.

Bultoboy is of course right; in the absence of substantive criticism (look at threads concerning stoner in 2010, all to do with his riding errors on the ducati and his failure to "develop" the ducati, which few of you have had the grace to withdraw whilst vilifying ducati for failing valentino) you guys make things up. Your cod psychology has absolutely no status in reality; I have my doubts about psychology as practiced by actual psychologists for that matter. 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices