Skip to content

Discuss This Dakar legend Cyril Despres leaves KTM Off road

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Off road > Dakar legend Cyril Despres leaves KTM

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Dakar legend Cyril Despres leaves KTM

Five time Dakar winner Cyril Despres has left KTM; the manufacturer he has ridden for the last 12 years. During his time with the Austrian company he has enjoyed unprecedented success having finished on the Dakar podium a total of ten times. Despres said: "I have spent a large part of my career to date with KTM, so as you can imagine...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 March 2013 11:41)

Post a message in Off road

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pacman1967

Mar 13

pacman1967 says:

Roll on Dakar 2014!

It will be interesting to see where he goes, the Husky route would be great to see, while Honda will throw all money and resourses available at the project. Either way KTM have a fight for the Title for the first time in years, here's hoping Coma is fully fit next year. I can't wait for the battle.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Amen to that pacman

Lets just hope that the eurosport coverage isn't such a let down next year. I gave up and lost interest in it this year due to the appalling coverage

Reply to this Topic
pacman1967

Mar 13

pacman1967 says:

Hunt the highlight show!

I know what you mean, supermario, night after night of F###ing snooker, putting back the highlight shows! I watched as many as i could find and tried to Sky+ live bulletins just to keep up with what was going on.

I think poor old Carlton Kirby got a lot of angry messages about a situation he couldn't control. Love the rally though.

Reply to this Topic
hext

Apr 12

hext says:

Come on coma kick his arse

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle