Skip to content

Discuss This Bikers arrested over motorway marriage blockade General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Bikers arrested over motorway marriage blockade

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Bikers arrested over motorway marriage blockade

Four men, including the groom-to-be have been arrested following a marriage proposal in which hundreds of bikers blocked a Californian motorway. The groom and three friends were all arrested for the ‘investigation of misdemeanour public nuisance’ and ‘participating in an unlawful assembly’. The 24-year-old groom, Hector Martinez of Covina, California was also arrested for investigation of ‘exhibition of speed’. As many as...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 March 2013 16:22)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tim8061

Apr 10

tim8061 says:

Brill . .

Now hundreds more car drivers hate all bikers. What a bunch of pricks. Knobheads are knobheads regardless of what they ride/drive/fly/pedal.

Reply to this Topic
Homer40

Nov 10

Homer40 says:

Sgt. Kurt Stormes....

...of the California Highway Patrol, Grow up you fucking jerk.....

Why can't they see it as individualism and not law breaking, noone was harmed, no one got killed, nobody was held up for more than a few minutes.....wow crime of the century USA, you must be so proud of yourselves..........

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Sgt. Kurt Stormes

You've just made them legends........Nice work sarg, you fat, doughnut munching waster. Long live bikers......punk.gif

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
flydnb

Oct 12

flydnb says:

ha ha ha

whats the big deal, no one was hurt good on them in my opinion.

Reply to this Topic
tim8061

Apr 10

tim8061 says:

Yeah ..

Individualism, right, 250 individual idiots needlessly annoying everyone else. What did they achieve?

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"What did they achieve?"

you need to ask that.......REALLY :shock:

Reply to this Topic
yammy7r

Apr 09

yammy7r says:

Stopped motorists going about there business for two minutes on a Sunday that will never do

Reply to this Topic
tim8061

Apr 10

tim8061 says:

Well . .

they got arrested, which probably means their insurance renewals will be mega bucks (assuming they bother), plus there's hundreds of extra car drivers now looking for an excuse to knock a biker off. They might lose their jobs depending on the convictions. Did I miss anything positive?

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

No my friend

absolutely nothing. I'm going home now..

beammeup.gif

ooops, wrong planet.

Reply to this Topic
Bebobobob

May 10

Bebobobob says:

Not what it seems

to be fair i've seen a LOT of those cali gangs (and i do mean gangs) of bikers viz their own video footage, not only do they block people (and cops) in, cause traffic on purpose on public roads so they can do stunts and such, but they don't use registration plates, break the law a lot and generally cause hassle for everybody - then cry "omg they hate bikers" when they get in trouble - no sympathy - don't block traffic on purpose for selfish reasons.... especially on a fucking motorway :S

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle