Skip to content

Discuss This Hodgson vs Walker…again General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Hodgson vs Walker…again

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Hodgson vs Walker…again

The bitter feud between British Superbike racers Neil Hodgson and Chris Walker in 2000 remains one of the closest-ever racing battles and they will be revealing all for the first time on stage in April. Hodgson and Walker will be joined on stage by ex-racer and Eurosport commentator James Whitham at the Hilton Hotel, Dartford Bridge on April 5. Hodgson and Walker...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 March 2013 16:37)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pogo_it

Jul 05

pogo_it says:

It was an awesome season, I wanted walker to win abd was gutted when his engine blew at donnington, but hodgson put together a brilliant season

Reply to this Topic
agent55

Nov 10

agent55 says:

Memories

I can still see that image of Walker in tears, walking along the barrier after the engine failure. Brutal, but a perfect example of why we love racing.

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

2000 BSB

I'm not a great fan of either to be honest but Neil did have a huge machinery advantage that year so Walker did well to be in the position to win the title at the end until the engine blew.

Reply to this Topic
zoobaz

Oct 10

zoobaz says:

Yep, it were great!

was a great season to be sure, Chris certainly cemented his place as the fan's favourite that year.

everyone at Donnington was cheering him as he walked back to the pits in tears after his Suzuki let go, no matter who they were there to see.

but do we really need to open up old wounds 13 years later? what next - foggy and Chille?

Ta,

Baz

Reply to this Topic
Meatbingo

Jun 12

Meatbingo says:

Huh?

£30 to watch two riders TALK about riding 13 years ago..... I'll spend my £30 on tickets for this years racing thanks....

Reply to this Topic
JH1986

Jan 13

JH1986 says:

Stalker

One of my favourite books is Walkers autobiography. Brilliant read and he takes you through that race and the aftermath.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices