Skip to content

General truck drivers? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > truck drivers?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

nick1127

May 05

nick1127 says:

truck drivers?

just been out for a ride (ya know, instead of sitting in front of me PC), and something good happened... two completely seperate cases of truck drivers being really nice to me. all within the hour. now i don't know if it's me, but there seems to be more considerate truck drivers than ever... am i right or just lucky?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 10 years ago (02 July 2005 15:59)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Sgt Bilko

May 03

Sgt Bilko says:

Nick...

... you're right. I've always found truck drivers to be the most courteous on the road. But what is it with Audi TT drivers? Bags of attitude and usually the more mature woman with a face that would stop a clock! ;-) Bilks.

Reply to this Topic
lessaint

Feb 05

lessaint says:

sarge

if it's a mature bint with a face like a staffy chewing a wasp in a blue RSfocus it'll be my wife

Reply to this Topic
kissmequick

Mar 03

kissmequick says:

I've known a few

very nice truck drivers in my time. And your right about evil looking bitches in fast cars, I think its because they cant attract men they have to have these fast motors to compensate......... bit like men with small dicks having to have quick bikes.

Reply to this Topic
jonnyjambo

Sep 02

jonnyjambo says:

Im a trucker

We are not all big hairy animals you know.... Ive got a shaved head instead, nice 3 bed semi, new car, 3 screaming ankle biters and a stonking triumph sprint st that i use at any opportunity. I let bikes through whenever possible but if your white van man, youve had it !! oh or a taxi driver, volvo driver.... blah blah blah happy riding all jj

Reply to this Topic
lessaint

Feb 05

lessaint says:

guodger related

not unless youv'e got some manc in you or a bit of irish proper irish that is and not those nutter's from the six countie's

Reply to this Topic
lessaint

Feb 05

lessaint says:

jonnyrambo

i like the st if any bike cuold temp't me away from me superbike's thats a contender

Reply to this Topic
nick1127

May 05

nick1127 says:

right then...

off out again to look for that tart in the TT...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices