Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Marc Marquez fastest again in Austin MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Video: Marc Marquez fastest again in Austin

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Video: Marc Marquez fastest again in Austin

Repsol Honda rider Marc Marquez stayed in charge of the private MotoGP test session at the Circuit of Americas in Texas yesterday after the Spaniard narrowly edged out teammate Dani Pedrosa on the second day. A best pace of 2.03.853 put Marquez 0.123s clear of compatriot Pedrosa on another day dominated by the all-Spanish Repsol Honda line-up. Marquez’s best time was almost...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 March 2013 11:54)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

David Emmett, Rossi likely finished

Nostro,

After David Emmetts confession that he no longer thinks that Rossi can foot it with Jorge, Dani and most likely Marquez, maybe it is time for you to ask whether he takes back his assertion that Rossi would have been winning races on the RCV212 after all haven't we been told that the Yamaha is most suited to rossi's riding style? 2013 looks like a year where much humble pie will be eaten by the purveyors of the myths surrounding one valentino rossi, many rossi fans will be feeling quite foolish for lapping up this twaddle over the years.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Lorenzo99

I and many more discerning observers of the sport have always suspected that Jorges post race celebrations were more about destroying rossi mentally than apeing him, in many observers minds Jorge is the master of paddock mind games, another rossi myth has been exposed.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Rossi needs a good start..

..in the first race to mount any serious championship challenge. After the horrors of the past 2 seasons, he needs to feel in his own mind that he's still a contender. If he comes home anywhere other than the podium in Qatar, I think his shoulders will drop and the fight will begin to leave him. The dawning realisation that his best days are behind him will become a heavy burden and his season will be finished. Top 3 or it's over...

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

You're right about one thing priceofrental..there are many more discerning observers of the sport than you.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

CHR

good point mate - as a rossi supporter and also a realist I think that about sums it up. However I'd give him half a dozen races before I said 'it's over'

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

WhoreGayLorenzo99

Homo.

Reply to this Topic
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

Jorge & Rossi

princeofrepsol - Interesting angle & perspective ! I dont agree with you but then maybe others will.I think Jorges celebrations were just his own take on Rossis celebrations but maybe there was a hint of mockery in some & the Lorenzo land flag planting was defanatly his own little trade mark.

I actually enjoyed his little theatricals as did I enjoy Rossis for the reason it was all a bit of light harted fun.It also especially in Jorges case gave him a bit of character,some thing he does unfortunatly seem to lack a little these days.I think he gave up all the theatricals because of ridicule & thats a shame because If you can win then you have earned the right to show off a little.

As for Jorge being the master of mind games,No way.That crown belongs on Rossis head with out any doubt but Jorge is very cleaver,he just goes about things a different way unlike Rossi who relies on his popularity & status which has declined over the last few years.

Reply to this Topic
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

Caseysgoneinthehead

CaseyslsGONE in the head - Ah,at last the reply I was waiting for.I see you thought long & hard before replying to my post & have come up with a truelly epic reply.WOW ! I wish I was as talented as you NOT !

Congratulations though,you have shown youre self to be a complete idiot on this forum & now have zero credibility.Well done !

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

CaseyIsGone.....

What a come back, what a reply, you fucking wretch!!

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Saturn..

..I bow to your overwhelming humility and rationale. You're probably closer to the truth than me!...

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices