Skip to content

Discuss This Watch the Rossi interview of the year exclusively on MCN's iPad edition General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Watch the Rossi interview of the year exclusively on MCN's iPad edition

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Watch the Rossi interview of the year exclusively on MCN's iPad edition

Rossi talked freely and frankly in the exclusive interview you'll be able to read in this Wednesday's MCN, the first time he's spoken to anyone in the UK media since returning to Yamaha. Readers of our new iPad edition will be able to enhance their experience by watching the interview as it happened, as we serialise the shoot in coming weeks,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 March 2013 14:21)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
burnthouse

May 12

burnthouse says:

ipad or no Rossi

I know you've heard it all before... but not all of your subscribers have an ipad even though we pay a yearly subscription to MCN, Rossi interview exclusive on ipad.. give us access via Android or give us an ipad your choice :D

Reply to this Topic
kenward5876

Aug 10

kenward5876 says:

apple whores

how about a link we can watch on the website? i buy mcn every week! cant afford an ipod!

Reply to this Topic
yzf07

Feb 10

yzf07 says:

i plop

no good enough we sign up 4 ur website, stopped reading mcn newspaper because the price just kept on getting higher and higher, now u want more money for a sub 4 i-pad, when r u gona stop wanting more money out of everyone. Get back 2 what u used 2 b good at giving us bikers MOTORCYCLE NEWS. 

Reply to this Topic
AndyDownes

Aug 02

AndyDownes says:

Rossi interview

We appreciate not everyone has an iPad but the full interview is written up in the March 20 issue of the paper so anyone who has paid for an annual subscription for MCN will be able to read it all at the same time it's available on the iPad reader issue.

Access to this website remains free of charge and we see no reason to change that but the iPad edition, which has been called for by many people for a very long time, has to be charged at the same price as the paper. The Rossi video is an extra slice of media for those buying the iPad issue.

We don't have an Android reader because at the moment it's too complicated to make it work with the platform as it currently stands. Once they sort that out then it may change but you will find this is the case for most publications; the Apple Newsstand is very easy to work with and transact through for publishers and users alike.

At some point we will put the full Rossi video interview up on YouTube.

yzf07 - MCN is not a charity, we are a commercial company that aims to make our owners profit and always has been the same in that regard. The website remains free to use however.

Hope this helps

Andy Downes

MCN Senior Reporter

Reply to this Topic
Steven044

Mar 13

Steven044 says:

Please respond

I have been very happy with the Ipad edition. It stops the build up of papers and the heartache of throwing them away. The odd video is nice but my only real gripe is the fact that it costs the same as the paper. Surely without printing and distribution costs it should at the very least be ten pence cheaper as you just upload it and that's it. No wasted issues, transport and delivery costs etc. I would be really interested in your reply. Thank you and keep up the good work. Steven (Ipswich)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices