Skip to content

Discuss This Rossi: 'Ducati can't deal with criticism' MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Rossi: 'Ducati can't deal with criticism'

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Rossi: 'Ducati can't deal with criticism'

Valentino Rossi has revealed more about his fractious relationship with Ducati in MCN's exclusive new interview (out on Wednesday). The 34-year-old's comments throw new light on the team's inability to make progress back up the grid – a problem he says stems from their inability to trust its riders when they point out a problem with the bike. He says in the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 March 2013 14:37)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Weskit

The fact that you've bothered to research Justin Bieber is a sad indictment of your state of mind mate.  Best keep taking the tablets ....... or even increase the dose!

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

ElD...

"So Rossi lost one race by Elias and he is no more the GOAT."

Rossi lost more to JL & Stoner than JL or Stoner have lost to Rossi but you picked LS/Cat... not typical of his performance against either rider. My argument (backed by the stats in your statement) is that he isn't the goat.

"and then CS appears and with 2 WC he is the new GOAT"

... erm... what idiot would state someone as being the greatest of all time when he clearly isn't?... erm... oh, yeah... you were saying?

"I mentioned 2 of the better races of Motogp History u ignorant.."

I picked another... just because Rossi was at the receiving end of the sort of thing he usually dishes out & spat his dummy (& never apologised) it doesn't qualify? Does the same apply to any race Rossi hasn't won?

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

ha. i read the papers

and unlike goldfish brains like yourself I have a functioning memory.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

A functioning memory ? - Selective memory that is Weskit ............ forget that which acts against you.

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

ok i take it back

It's not an MV Agusta. Looks like he's taken a Ducati, made some modifications, and in the process completely ruined it. Some interesting parallels starting to develop don't you think?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Interesting parallels ?    Only in your make-believe world!!!     I wonder how good your memory really is ?  

Well with the help of google it would be perfect eh ?

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

Jerry Burgess has the title "Engineer" but that doesn't make him one. Jerry Burgess designs nothing, he simply makes the adjustments on the bike after interpreting what the rider tells him. If he can't make the bike do what the rider wants through adjustments (in 80 seconds or more) then he puts that to the actual "Engineer" and expects the real "Engineer" and his design team to design something that he can then adjust to give the rider what is needed.

Opinions are indeed like arseholes but an arseholes opinion isn't worth a wipe.

Wosi you forgot to mention Laguna 08, damn it ! I just did so that's this thread finished with then.

There are lies, damn lies and statistics, somebody said that a long time ago, well fuck me he was right.

Can't you fanboys stop all this crystal gazing and historical myopia and wait and see what happens.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Vmax4Steve

''Can't you fanboys stop all this crystal gazing and historical myopia and wait and see what happens.'' 

If it wasn't for all the stupidity, inanity and idiotic dross these forums would die - therefore - go with the flow .......... and it's still 3 weeks to lift-off and what a weekend that will be - MotoGp, WSB, and BSB all on the same day   my Sky plus box will be in meltdown.   

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

sayre's law

do your research.

Reply to this Topic
spdmon

Aug 09

spdmon says:

Hypocrite

Valentino Rossi is such a hypocrite. The title of this article says it all. I have lost every bit of respect for this man!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices