Skip to content

Discuss This Rossi: 'Ducati can't deal with criticism' MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Rossi: 'Ducati can't deal with criticism'

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Rossi: 'Ducati can't deal with criticism'

Valentino Rossi has revealed more about his fractious relationship with Ducati in MCN's exclusive new interview (out on Wednesday). The 34-year-old's comments throw new light on the team's inability to make progress back up the grid – a problem he says stems from their inability to trust its riders when they point out a problem with the bike. He says in the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 March 2013 14:37)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

Biaggi

LEGEND.....another 250cc 2 stroke genius but dozi wosi thinks he is shite....

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Max was leading Doohan with just three rounds to go Simon..then his arse fell out.

I think Rossi threatened to beat him up.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

be my guest fanny old chum

Nostro the old james blunt is a intelligent Guy, but much like yourself acts like a total dickhead when he doesnt agree with a persons post. His love for Stoner over rules his rationale, and then like yourself he turns his biast round on the other person. Keep it up dickhead you dont bother me. Its funny to see you all twisted and bitter, go trawl through past posts if it pleases you ...pahahahahaa...... remember your the one who started this not me..

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

fannyrosa

Doohan had 2 mechanical breakdowns that's why you fukin numpty

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

no no no

You started it with your uppity attitude.I seem to remember it has been commented on by others as well if you want me to dig that up as well.
What the hell is biast by the way?
Do you mean biased like yourself?
Now I am a d/head am I.You are really showing off your intelligent superiority now.
Did you know it is juveniles that resort to abuse?
Jeez your not too bright are you?
Good night cleanerboy....ha ha ha

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

on the subject matter

IMO the japanese are results driven ,they care more about winning than style. Ducati have their own style and want to stick to it. Fair play to them it gives them that chic in the market place, the soul and mystique to their road bikes. Its not the way to make a fastest race bike on the planet though is it. The riders give the feed back and the engineers need to translate that into a winning bike. Since catching the big two napping in 07 they've failed to do that with either Stoners or Rossi's feed back. thats down to the factory no one else.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Panny/fanny

Here's a tip. offer your own opinions instead of attacking other peoples. If being a grammar nazi is all youve got...hahahaha. And i dont care if afew people in here dont like everything i say, thats life.....

Reply to this Topic
pogo_it

Jul 05

pogo_it says:

98 wasnt close

So let me get this straight. 98 wasnt close because mick won 8 to max's 2, but it was because mick had 2 mechanical failures. But 96. Nicki won fair dinkum with 1 win, when rossi had how many mechanical / tyre faliure?

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

pogo

What point are you trying to make here? What has 2006 to do with it?

'98 wasn't remotely close because Doohan was way ahead in points at the end of the season even with his 2 bike failures, won 8 to Biaggi's 2 and wasn't off the podium in races he finished. Biaggi, I think, didn't beat Doohan in one race that year, the 2 wins he had were in races that Doohan didn't finish.

Doohan walked it. Wosi has his own reasons for saying Biaggi ran Doohan extremely close and they're fck all to do with reality

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Reality check..

Pogo's reference to 2006 is perfect and obviously a bit to subtle for you. 

How many times does it have to be repeated that points make prizes?

You've tried telling us loud & often how Stoner was still in touch and could have won the title last year, after his meltdowns in Germany & Italy, ignoring the fact that he'd have had to win all the races if Jorge came 2nd.

Jorge never finished lower than 2nd apart from the two DNF.

1998..Doohan didn't finish lower than 2nd, apart from his DNF.

But they lined up on the grid at the end of September in Catalunya - 3 races to go - with Biaggi leading the championship.

That's a lot closer than your boyfriend Stoner ever got last year dickhead.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices