Skip to content

Discuss This Rossi: 'Ducati can't deal with criticism' MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Rossi: 'Ducati can't deal with criticism'

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Rossi: 'Ducati can't deal with criticism'

Valentino Rossi has revealed more about his fractious relationship with Ducati in MCN's exclusive new interview (out on Wednesday). The 34-year-old's comments throw new light on the team's inability to make progress back up the grid – a problem he says stems from their inability to trust its riders when they point out a problem with the bike. He says in the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 March 2013 14:37)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

aaahhhh

Guy coulon I think

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Burgess

First of all I admire you saturn for trying to reason with bulto.I really thought you would have sussed his logic by now though.
Burgess is far more than a spannerman and is highly respected by many in bike racing over many years.
Have you heard of Nigel Everett bulto.Have you heard what he says about Burgess?
Have you spoken to or heard the views of anyone that has worked with him or knows his achievements? Have you heard their views?
I am sure all these people invovled in the sport know far more than you will ever know but you still try undermine his achievements the same as you do with Rossi....Why?

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

hello

Earth to saturn come in

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Simon

If you had a brain you;d be dangerous!   Do you really think that the mighty duo Honda and Yamaha would have kept Burgess on if he wasn't the best ?    A quiet word in your shell-like ear ......... have a look at williewheelbreaker's avatar and take note.

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

bulto the dolt

At it again tonight I see.Why do you spout such shite all the time?
wosi where are you? Come on you have the time and patience to make the dolt look even more stupid than he does.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Buell

You're pathetic. If you were capable for a millisecond of dropping your pre-conceived ideas you may have a grasp on what was being talked about. You can't and you haven't. Why do you bother?

Fanny-rosacea  -  if you're looking for Wosi to suck up to, you'll find him making a hypocrytical jerk of himself over on the Rossi failed to bring sponsorship topic. Nice to see your aspiration in life reaches as high as playing with yourself under the covers fawning over Wosi

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Saturn

only the bike and the rider counts - might as well not have crew chiefs - they're not worth jack shit.

Are you being deliberately obtuse or has Buell taken over your handle? That's not what I was saying at all. Without a winning rider in the team, it is doubtful you'd ever hear of them is the point.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

burgess

Exactly saturn. Burgess has actually been involved with at least 13 world championships by my count, more than anyone else, and what anyone else could have done hypothetically is irrelevant. As you say doohan and rossi, and honda and yamaha also wouldn't have picked him if he wasn't the best. How substantial the role a crew chief plays is another debate, but the aforementioned companies and the riders all seem to think it is an important one.

Acknowledging all this, I guess him saying that stoner did something unique which other riders couldn't replicate on the ducati must  have just been a rare aberrant moment when such a sage was completely wrong, or perhaps he was too close to the action and didn't have the same wise perspective as some (not you) at home in their armchairs. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Fanny/pannyhoseblower

Is that you elbowz???  youve jumped ship to captain pugwash for this season.

Well done cos Spies is feckin hopeless, the ubber dolt to use your terminology

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

MOANING ASS-I

now he started moaning and blame people in ducati. after he insult stoner done it, he did it himself!!!! how can ducati engineering believe in him while HE ALREADY CHANGED THE BIKE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM, FROM FRONT TO END and now he said, ducati engineering cann't accept the idea?????? HALLOOOOOOOOO..... KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.... NO BRAIN THERE????????

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices