Skip to content

Discuss This Rossi: 'I wish I was raised in the sixties' General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Rossi: 'I wish I was raised in the sixties'

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Guy Procter  says:

Rossi: 'I wish I was raised in the sixties'

Valentino Rossi says he thinks he'd have had a better life on and off the track if he'd been born in the early sixties like his hero Kevin Schwantz. He makes the comments in a world exclusive in-depth interview  you can read in MCN – in print or on iPad – on Wednesday. Rossi says: "I would love to be in those...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 March 2013 14:52)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
yzf07

Feb 10

yzf07 says:

back in the day

me thinks Rossie has forgotten bike racing was not as safe back then, many were killed.No airbag leathers, long run off areas, catch fencing etc etc.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

How is the portaloo business hedgey?? Probably (most likely) the greatest rider to ever walk this earth. Any thing he says is well worth listening too or reading.. No doubt his love of the past is based partly on his love of the 500s and not todays bikes and tyres which mask many a riders weaknesses...Without the electronics and indestructable tyres casey would have been another gary mccoy. Amazingly fast on his day but in the gravel all day long especially with the michi tyres no question.. Stoners opinion of motogp was based purely on the fact that he pissed everyone off nothingmore, I doubt it has anything to do with how he really feels.. certainly loves the limelight alot more than all his fans have been at pains to suggest of the last 6 or so years whihc kind of rubbishes 99% of his credibility...

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Sheesh! Glad I'm not famous, because it seems that famous people, whoever they are, can't express an opinion or a whimsical notion without getting a new ring piece torn!

Oh well, back to obscurity. At least the cat doesn't mind my ramblings.

Reply to this Topic
Liklik

Mar 13

Liklik says:

Hey huge, you should try to pull your head out of Rossi's arse for a few minutes....god knows you need the air dude! Everyone knows Stoners use of electronics was non existent. And as for tyres, wasn't it 46 that flew them in overnight? Flossi's fanboys have never been a bright bunch, but jeez Louise , you're plumbing new depths.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices