Skip to content

General Jeeezus will they ever leave us alone General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Jeeezus will they ever leave us alone

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Jeeezus will they ever leave us alone

yet another shit  French Regulation what an inanely stupid idea. 

With the French and EU (spit) fcuked up regs, our own retarded legal system which is unable or unwilling to prosecute and lock up Drunk, Texting... (insert your own distraction) cagers, who'd be a biker:unsure:
Putting reflective Sellotape on helmets won't save lives ffs!, but locking up killer drivers and handing out lifetime bans to those caught, just might.

Fcuktards!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

rantoff.gif

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 March 2013 11:39)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
roseyeric

Oct 11

roseyeric says:

I think

there's potential for some comedy beard stickers...

...however in the interests are partiality I would like to offer some French positives to balance off this bad news story:

Ooo la la, un

Ooo la la, deux

Ooo la la, trois

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Comedy beards

that'll give me something to do while quieten down :smile

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Preunit...

and the day started off so well....:mad:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Aye

you're not wrong there mate :upset:

Mrs H getting all mucky anorl :biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Don't panic yet.

I think you'll find the idea is on hold for now, thanks to our angry French friends. Likewise the closing of certain roads to motorcyles during weekends, although different regions have diferent rules, which makes things complicated.

MAG have all the latest updates on all the proposed Eurowaffle, if you have the time to read through it all. My local forum has regular updates on this sort of thing as we have quite a few members living in other countries. We get to hear a lot about it from them.

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Closing roads?

They want to close roads to bikes on the weekend? Isn't that restricting freedom of movement? Plus that won't do anything to reduce casualties, it'll just shove them elsewhere and probably increase them as people act just as silly on roads they don't know.

I ride sensibly to get from A to B. If someone told me I couldn't go somewhere based on my mode of transport it'd be the same as saying you can't go somewhere based on your chosen religion and so on. For example : "you're a Muslim and they've been blowing things up and hurting themselves and other people so you can't go down there". It'd cause an outcry.

Yes I understand that they want to reduce casualties on the main roads but you might as well just ban personal transport and confine everyone to buses, etc if you're going to impose restrictions on personal freedoms. I HATE these unelected bastards with no democratic legitimacy at all handing down rules and regulations.

There should be restrictions to stop mobility scooters, bicycles and 50ccs going on motorways for safety's sake because they are unsuitable vehicles and can in no way be driven safely in that setting. There should be restrictions to stop pedestrians legally being allowed to cross when there's a crossing nearby. That's kind of where the law's impingement on your freedom to drive / ride what you want where you want on the public highway should end.

These facist EU bastards can shove their ideas up their collective shitty cunt. The commission is however run by a former Maoist so it's just going to become less democratic and just based on what a bunch of people who see themselves as "the elite" think is good for us. They should be shot at dawn alongside the traitors who lied and took us into this political union in the first place.

EDITED: to put in the Muslim part.

Reply to this Topic
bazablue

Mar 10

bazablue says:

france

all use the hook of holland then f//// the french govt and it isnt so long ago that the makers told us that to adorn the hellmet with stickers would affect its profficiency in the event of,,,,as the glue reacts with ther coating!!! 

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

This is why I like MAG

I agree they can have some very intense members and I rarely go to meetings, although I have met some really nice people through MAG.

They really are there to speak on our behalf, If we don't know what's going to be aimed at us how can we stand up and complain after it's happened and we find we don't like it?

Our European friends are far better informed about future proposals that will affect us and they get themselves organised and get noticed. They don't win every protest, but at least they try to do something about it.

Sorry for the rant. I'll get of my soapbox now. Nearly my bedtime, I think.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices