You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Computer registry

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

georgyspiros

Dec 12

georgyspiros says:

Computer registry

I is thinking sikpunz as found a registry editor an e keeps copyin likkle bitz of is registry to make the peeps finkin eez sum kinda compin expert. Wot a sikpunz. Ha Ha ha haHA HAHAHahahahHAhahHah.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I woz learnin donkee to do stuff like vis yonks ago on my CBM64 an VIC20's. Maybe sikpunz can learn Georgina wily ways! Mamma Georga fink I bein a bit errrm, don'kno how you say proper, wiv the charity? He fink we as fick an gullybull as he! Never. We all fink he com-lete hole ov donkee backness and also baby donkee penis. Yay, I spell penis correct!!:smile
Got english fried who say he (sikpunz) sound like a proper cunt. Cud u tellin me wot 'proper' mean?
Peepness happyness peeps!:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 March 2013 20:31)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

whoever you are

you are cracking me up, I think someone is getting a bit naffed off with you:lol:

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

Hahaha

' hole of donkee backness', priceless :lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
georgyspiros

Dec 12

georgyspiros says:

Naffed off?

I makin type for lots ov peeps in vilaage an we hopin naffed off meenin make da friend? Maybe rong? I dunno. Luckin like sikpun like to make peeps annoyed an angry. Why he waste time like vat? As he no penis to play wiv? Yay, spellt it rite agin! Duz he lern from daddy like poor georgy who we exile cos he have erm, wot it go, up on hang wiv arse fondle wen yung? Not his folting, daddy finger make his barmyness. Ah well, hopin he get helpin like cuz george, he now live in londonshire makin loads more money than inglish peeps. Family cummin join as soon as bordr drop.
Sikpunz, Georgina still wantin u, she shaved a bit but parms are good for old penis! Yay, penis spellt rite again!!:biggrin: She got tattoo too. Hpoin u like!

Reply to this Topic
entus

Sep 11

entus says:

georgy

you should stop. No fuck it, carry on.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

and on

and on and on. :lol::lol::lol:

P.S. Georgy, naffed off is used by one of our royals (princess anne in particular) and of course babyblade, as she is a bit, how we say,  Posh:biggrin:  It means, 'Fucked off'. I'm not posh so there.:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

CJ

Thanks for the translation:lol: I think I love GEORGY:lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

:lol:

Reply to this Topic