Skip to content

Discuss This Marc Marquez thrilled with Texas test progress MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marc Marquez thrilled with Texas test progress

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Marc Marquez thrilled with Texas test progress

Topping the timesheets during last week’s private Honda and Yamaha test at the new Circuit of the Americas in Texas wasn’t the only pleasing aspect for MotoGP rookie sensation Marc Marquez. The 20-year-old dominated the test in Austin to finish comfortably ahead of Repsol Honda teammate Dani Pedrosa, factory Yamaha duo Jorge Lorenzo and Valentino Rossi and German Stefan Bradl. Lorenzo and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 March 2013 08:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pacman1967

Mar 13

pacman1967 says:

Needs Confidence!

If Marquez still needs more confidence with the bike, having seen the video of him last week, the others will have their hands full when he finds it!

It will be great to have a young charger in MotoGP this coming season, should make for interesting times in 2013. (especially for Honda Management and Danni)

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Marquez

Is a dangerous liability that has had everything he wants from a very youg age, his past lunacy has never been punished and I fear only will be when he causes a serious accident.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

check this out

You tube. Moto gp best battles Marquez v Redding Silverstone 2012. Holy cow

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

This kid reminds me of......

MM... Clearly a reincarnation of Jean Philippe Ruggia in an era (digital GP bikes) where this style could actually work!!! Cool!

http://www.crash.net/motogp/picturearchive/0/5/2013+motogp/4874/photos.html

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

BTW reference for our newer audience

Jean Philippe Ruggia

beginnings: YZR 250       http://s3.visordown.com/uploads/images/medium/24020.jpg     Love the Donington Marsall!

And even..... on a YZR 500 !!!! 

http://i12.servimg.com/u/f12/17/19/09/62/ruggia10.jpg

Just thinking, street tyres nowadays on your R6/R1 would put those slicks to shame! 

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

That's progress Willie

What was once 'state of the art' rapidly becomes outdated and obsolete.  The average modern 600 road bike is faster than Ago's MV Agusta.

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Marquez is queer

Before I was quite stiff, especially in Malaysia,

He caught sight of me in my sailors outfit before testing.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

I don't normally condone trolls but that picture of Dani when he passed his sailing licence cracked me up..

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

The storm is coming...

Did you see the pics of Pedrosa and Lorenzo's faces in Austin?  Half a second faster than his team mate at a track all 3 have never ridden before on a bike with tyres that PedLo have spent 7 years getting accustomed to.  Better get the complaint form(s) ready lads and some lube on your dummies.  Two battle scarred Spaniards take on the relentless charge of the fearless upshot - whilst contending with a highly decorated championn, a precise German, two determined Englishmen, some hoo-ra American blood and the workhorse Italians (well, when it rains).,, not forgetting a field of supercharged prototpyes.  Close Quarter Battles.  Every round.  Bring. It. On.

(Oh yeah agree with huge lean, that troll post was quite amusing!)

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Cant wait for the first race...harder to pick than a broken nose (even if you only have three major choices with some 2 or 3 other potential surprises).

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle