Skip to content

Discuss This Metzeler becomes title sponsor of Ulster Grand Prix TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Metzeler becomes title sponsor of Ulster Grand Prix

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Metzeler becomes title sponsor of Ulster Grand Prix

Tire manufacturer Metzeler has been confirmed as the title sponsor for the 2013 Ulster Grand Prix. The deal will see the event become the Metzeler International Ulster Grand Prix for three years. The announcement comes as part of the 150th anniversary of the German manufacturer, and is only a part of a series of road-racing focused events and sponsorships. As well as the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 March 2013 13:24)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Cracking...

Am excited to see Josh Race.  I remember when he came into BSB in 2008 and there was a lot of hype around him.  He came across quite brash and arrogant in interviews - If I recall correctly, he (knowingly) came over without a visa and told the Immigration officer he just wanted to race but got booted out and then moaned about it!  However, having watched him over the last few seasons, I have to say he's a really cool guy.  Handles himself well and has learned humuility. 

The 09 season when he battled with Leon Camier (Leon took 19 wins I think) was awesome.  Crazy wild lines and a style not seen for a few years.  I understand he's mates with Leon too.  Absolutely fair play to him for persevering in a tough class and well... tough country!  Be safe on the roads Josh, will be rooting for ya...

Incidentally Metzerler Racetecs are the best tyre I've ever used (again, comes down to personal choice) but I love em!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices