Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Adam Child's KTM 250EXC-F General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Video: Adam Child's KTM 250EXC-F

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Adam Child's KTM 250EXC-F

MCN's road tester Adam Child has recently taken delivery of a new KTM 250EXC to build up his bike fitness before racing the Isle of Man TT in June. Check out his first review of the bike!   brightcove.createExperiences();

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 March 2013 17:28)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
nickeakhurst

Nov 05

nickeakhurst says:

offroad track Adam is riding

Hi - is that track in the video in Norwich and are there any details? Thanks

Reply to this Topic
nickeakhurst

Nov 05

nickeakhurst says:

ah yes, should have watched right

to the end of the vid!

Reply to this Topic
jahtlR

Jun 12

jahtlR says:

The KTM days are really good to either borrow a KTM or take your own for a days MX/Enduro, a few people run them now and Chris Walker has a MX track at Grantham where I think you can hire bikes

Reply to this Topic
richardleonardadi

Mar 06

Well done..

Well done Adam, I am the same as you getting back into off road after 8 years. Gone from a 250 to a cr125 and still can't touch the floor. It's such good fun and don't be afraid to crash that's the idea. I need to get better at racing cause I am crap. Only thing is finding tracks but worth it.... Good luck dude...

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

Hit the dirt

The track in the video is near Swaffham in Norfolk.

Great track.

The dealer associated with it is a cowboy though.

Reply to this Topic
Pererin65

Mar 13

Pererin65 says:

Adam's KTM video

Registered with the website just so I could comment on this video. Excellent - I'm in a similar position, but with less road experience. Recently went off roading for two days with a school in Mid-Wales to improve my bike skills and for some fun. You didn't look like a novice to me.... I found standing on the pegs going slowly to be fine, but standing at speed was a different issue (kepk knocking the gear lever down a gear...!) Your video should be an inspiration to anyone to "have a go".

Reply to this Topic
AHA1

Feb 12

AHA1 says:

Well done mate.

Fair play for posting an unflattering story highlighting a lack of skill. Doubt many journos would be confident enough to do that. I'm crap on dirt too but getting better (slowly.) Docklands Riders near London City Airport is nearest for me. Great track and good people.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices