Skip to content

Discuss This Sheene 10 Years On: Sheene the Dad General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Sheene 10 Years On: Sheene the Dad

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Guy Procter  says:

Sheene 10 Years On: Sheene the Dad

She shares her mother’s looks and flowing blonde hair; her father’s gimlet eyes and his irrepressible sense of self. She is Sidonie Sheene, 28, and she’s breaking her silence on life growing up with Britain’s greatest ever bike racer exclusively in MCN, on the 10th anniversary of his passing. Dad was strict. He might not have seemed that way with himself,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 March 2013 18:14)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stripple675

Aug 12

stripple675 says:

what a lovely daughter to have..a moving account of sheeny as a dad.I read this with a tear in my eye !

Reply to this Topic
viaciofano

Nov 04

viaciofano says:

Sheene and Roberts

They were my heores when i was growing up. To hear how he really was opens up my eyes. On tv you never get to hear about the person. I hope you keep your memories and keep accounts. over time stories can loose some of the details. 

I also agree life is short. I am coming up to my fifties and think that time is flying by. Make the most of your life. I know your dad would have been proud to see you now with what you say in the article. Thanks for sharing with us.

vinnychoff

Reply to this Topic
beanster64

Aug 06

beanster64 says:

tattoo

I am loving that No 7 tattoo

Reply to this Topic
flowersofmanc

Dec 08

Lovely article - Sheene was the man

Reply to this Topic
yzf07

Feb 10

yzf07 says:

top bloke

I think Barry Sheene is the reason i'm so into my motorbikes now. Great article,a nice insight into the man. They take the good ones so they say.

Reply to this Topic
500rstroker

Feb 12

500rstroker says:

Bazza

Lovely article, straight from the heart of a well brought up, and caring individual. Dad would be proud. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices