Skip to content

Discuss This Snow at the CBR600RR launch First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Snow at the CBR600RR launch

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Tim Thompson  says:

Snow at the CBR600RR launch

Snow and freezing temperatures at the press launch of the 2013 Honda CBR600RR ensured that the myriad changes to the bike Honda remain, for now, untested. The repackaged CBR features new 41mm Big Piston Forks, a remapped ECU for improved mid and upper-range engine performance, plus a pair of Fireblade-style 12-spoke ally wheels --  modifications that Honda hope will improve...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 March 2013 11:52)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Snow & slippery conditions?... almost like living in the real world then... welcome to spring in the East Midlands!

Reply to this Topic
hondagixer

Aug 02

hondagixer says:

hmm

well the front end looks like an r6 and to be honest this bike may look lovely but its just do damn expensive.

plenty of second hand bargains on ebay around 4K with next to no miles on them and be honest..

your never going to get the best out of this cbr and be just as fast on a 97 cbr. save the money.

Reply to this Topic
davdamos

Feb 08

davdamos says:

the headlights remind me of a mitsubishi galant mk viii... but the bike looks a lot nicer :-)

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Adjustable Riding Modes?

All my motorcycles have adjustable riding modes - engine response varies by how fast I rotate the right grip.  Traction control too, by the same method.

Reply to this Topic
bikerpete51

Apr 11

bikerpete51 says:

New Honda.

Couldn't be ridden in snow and freezing conditions? Like most new bikes today then, totally impractical and the reason they're hidden away in garages and sheds for 6 months of the year. And they wonder why bike sales are dropping and scooter sales are on the up. C'mon, it's not rocket science!

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

Maybe dealers could rent them out?

April to September, tuck them away in cozy dry storage over the winter.

You know, that started to sound less crazy as I was typing it...

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Yep....

Buy one, own one, ride one, Six months of the year, Better live a little than not at all.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Onya piglet. Too many pussies these days. I was reading a magazine, AMCN, the Aussie cousin to this site, and one of the testers complained that she didn't like the ZX10R because it didn't have a power shifter as standard. Like she'd ever really need one on the street. Like she was that good a rider, the lack of a power shifter tested her limits. Dumb fucks.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Speed Shifter

Yes, the only need for a speed-shifter is in racing where everyone's bike has about the same power, so every little advantage counts.

By the way, I have a “speed shifter” on my Honda Dullsville – I can pre-load the shifter, and when I hit the rev-limiter, it snicks right into the next gear. :)

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

That's Top Trumps biking for you

I made the mistake of leafing through one of the Kneedown Speedhoon Monthly rags, and it was banging on about how this year's ZXRZ1000ZZRXR was something like 200 grams lighter than last years. Or, and bear with me here, you could just take the fake sponsor stickers off of your race replica and cut the rinds off your bacon.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle