Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

dangerous drivers school

CH 5
Young lad (25) driving at 80+ with his knees eating a mcdonalds with his stunning fiancee in the car..

Turns out he is also a biker, sadly he will be in a coffin before long.

the young mother who tailgates, carries out bad overtakes, speeding.....what hope have we got?!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 March 2013 12:44)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
AlbertHerring

Nov 09

the hope

... that they meet each other coming the other way?

(I'm not that bloodthirsty, really, but you set it up...)

Reply to this Topic
bazablue

Mar 10

bazablue says:

biker?

to be a biker takes more than having two wheels its an outlook,an attitude if you like and he hasnt got itand as for his "stunning" girl friend shes as thick as pig ???? to be with himWhat I dont understand with these bad taste programme is why those on it havent been prosecuted and how can they film this driving,they are aiding and abetting offences!,,scum! I wouldnt let them have a bus pass and Id sack those that gave them the license cos Id sus them out on a test!utter scum!did you see the channel4 one on speeders with the young girl as a cabbage cos of the bastard doing 70 in a 30 in moms range rover and head on??Scum the lot of them!Id have done him for murder!It should have been shown on mainstream beeb1,That poor family

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

speed

no didnt  see that other one, i just caught it, I have emailed ch5..dont see much happening.  If my daughter comes home with a knob like that, his car would be in bits and he would have to tootle off home via his nikes...

Every day I have my three kids in the back of the car, every day I get tailgated due to doing 30 Mph, the last stupid cow who done it, I had to slam on as a youngster ran out into the road, she hit the tow bar (i was in volvo) effed and blinded, i took photos, she called police on me cos i was doing 30..?! police arrived, went through the motions, kids were all ok, so was MY car..HA HA! Showed traffic cop my licence seemd quite impressed with all categories..lol said ok I am free to go blah blah..she got done for careless driving/speeding.  Grimsby is a horrible place to drive if you drive at the speed limits set..how i passed my bike test there is beyond me, full of arrogant tossahs.

Reply to this Topic
bazablue

Mar 10

bazablue says:

tailing

must be the biggest threat at present and i get the kids to photograph the vehicle on the phone usually makesd them drop back.....i had an instructor ,he used to pull up where they darent pass,get out,open the boot up,go to the vehicle behind and say fffs will you take what belongs to you then you wont have to sit on my arse any more and keep trying to get it!!Ifd you dont want it then piss off from my number plate!

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Tailing 2

I teach people to drive ( yeah i got stupid on my forehead ) and its got to the point where many times  I`ve pulled over on side of road just because the driver behind is just not paying enough attention eg looking down at stuff , on mobile , looking back at child in rear seat and just generally driving too close to my rear . Now being contriversal the main culprits are young women , men  are the same but not as bad .The biggest blame lies with government and the police .Politicians ar too dam scared to toughen up the driving test which is easy and the police are only interested in making money out of fines not enforcing safe driving .In Germany they punish tailgating with hefty fines and bans .

Reply to this Topic
bazablue

Mar 10

bazablue says:

tailing

spot on,young women and boy racers are the worstI,,I used to stop them with blue lights,,and only once was one of them able to tell me the thinking distance and   braking distance when asked ,,so worse if you know?,,two kids in my car,a tipper lorry thought it fun to drive 3ft behind in de restricted,woods and bends,,i knew farmers working round next bend ,,i went round and was able to go past a combine,he couldnt and went into the ditch!!I lost it and took out my baseball bat (kept for the dogs tennis ball,and went for the driver!!1The farmers I knew stopped me ,,,,,police now dont know the law and are ineffectual and incompetent mostly,,you try and get a tipper lorry out of a 5ft ditch!!Justice ,so if you do it remember it may be to me with my bat and no farmers about!!

Reply to this Topic
bikerbit

Mar 09

bikerbit says:

Rant after passing my driving test

I just pasted my car driving test yes after over a decade of only riding bikes had to get a car license.  It is the easyest thing I have ever done in my life and having past after only 15 hours of lessons now know nothing in driving a car it is a bloody sad joke you only do 1 manuver on your test mines was reverse round a corner. 

No parllel park no emergence stop no 3 point turn.and it only lasts 30 minutes.  No wonder people in cars cant sodding drive they never got taught here is a few qoates from the instructors I had 
"forget about every one else you need to be in your own liil world"
"you need to stop doing your life saver glances you could get marked down for it"
"its ok to under take (person was only doing 2 miles an hour below speed limit)"

Sad day when you have to tell your instructor he is a dumb f*ck and that he is the reason there is so many w*nks on the road.  But first one ended up in hospital ;) not a more deserving soul he crashed his bike (wee 125 I think) off work for 12 weeks wonder which one of his stupid qoates he was useing.

How many people do you know that have accutly sent a complaint to the dvla about there driving test being a joke for being to easy and teaching people nothing.  I did honestly felt it was a joke a dangerous sad joke so once I get a car ( have to wait till end of may) be taking a few people out I know can drive and see what they can help with.

I am a very confident person even arrogent but not stupid way I see it is its a ton and a half tank  that I can hurt or kill alot of people in so better I get help from people I know can drive cars well and take a week or two driving on empty roads and industrial estates.

Sorry folks been a long rant but hope you see where I am coming from

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

road rage

well, having been on the receiving end of a wheel wrench attack due to road rage (he thought i wasnt going to defend myself, HUUUGE mistake) police came and had a word with me and he later apologised through police, typical coward...no balls, he certainly backed off when his missus said, jacki chan, my bloke know kung fu..i sadi does he lets see how much he knows i train in karate and done unarmed combat in army...:smile (then drove off)..

Live and learn (ah, wax oon waax offf miagi sun)..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

bikerbit

I`m speechless ! "forget yer blind spot " undertake if they`re doing under  2mph of speed limit " forget about everyone else be in yer own bubble " Absolutly speechless BUT not surprised theres loads of illegal instructors out there and part timers who have not renewed their teaching licenses cos the DSa dont require display of your teaching certificate so shit instructors are not chased up( the DSA is only worried about getting their test fees) if you have a complaint about your test or instructor contact the DSA not the dvla they`ll probably listen fill some form out but not take notice. Why ?  I reported an illegal guy teaching for 2 years and he stole 2 grands worth of work from me and alll they did was have a days jolly out with traffic cop ( cocky c**t he was )stopping all the legal instructors .

Reply to this Topic
bazablue

Mar 10

bazablue says:

tell examiner

taught my partner and once she reached advanced standard took test,,,young sprog examiner returned to centre and I   went into office with herHe failed her and his reasons were actually unbelievable and were if followed extremeley dangerous and one was actually illegal.......he was not experienced biker and had been off with an acci on his b ike......I said Id appeal and take his examiners cert off him for bikes(they do cars as well),as he was not competent..she was retested within a fortnight and passed easily with an experienced examiner...that was 4yrs ago,she was riding 1000miles a week for 2yrs whilst i taught her.I was police biker and she is as profficient as i am....the examiner was totally not fit for purpose and a danger to bikers with his ideas.How many like him are there?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices