Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi’s back, but where’s the money? Yamaha explains MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi’s back, but where’s the money? Yamaha explains

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi’s back, but where’s the money? Yamaha explains

When Yamaha launches its 2013 factory MotoGP world championship effort in Jerez tomorrow (Friday), Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo’s YZR-M1 machinery will once again be missing a title sponsor. The return of Italian icon Rossi, who remains unquestionably the biggest box office star in MotoGP, has not attracted significant fresh investment to the Japanese factory, which is preparing for a third...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 March 2013 17:17)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

CHR AND WOSI

thats some funny #### i mean stuff!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Certified Cock Breath

I've written nothing of the sort. As deluded as you ever were.

Reply to this Topic
Farnarkle

Jan 13

Farnarkle says:

That's the bunny, CHR

though I'm not completely happy wih the defnition.

As for donning the old boots and kicking the yellow panties brigade in the bollocks - you'd lose your boot, mate, they're all complete twats. And I mean that in the gynecological sense.

Still, this thread is rapidly failing to rival Gertrude Perkins at his best; when LC Tanner gets inlo the discussion, it's degenerated below the lowest common denominator.  There are amoeba with more intelligence (most of them, really..). I also note a distressing lack of smouldering Gypsies.

Glad to hear Wosi doesn't smoke his crack - he could get cancer of the throat.  And as for trying shit, he's never been known to swallow his words, ever.  The only crack that gets done in motoGp is a certain Italian rider when leaving the pits, though I've always believed that is merely checking the string on his tampon, an important safety procedure. He obviously lost it when he first rode the Ducati and it didn't re-emerge until the end of last year.

Toxic shock from finding out you can't ride a bike Stoner could win on is a little-known but dire consequence of hubris, and we should all be sympathetic to the utterly debilitating effects it has for climbing to the podium.  Apparently, it's bought on by too much carbon fibre in the diet when you've been spoon-fed the best of everything all your life; the only known alleviation is a steady consumption of humble pie and the exercise of fending off the CRT attack.

All of which shows a lack of compassion on the part of potential sponsors, who can't see any value in getting behind the rehabilitation of  a chronic sufferer of overinflated achievement expectation syndrome. Shame on them, I say, for not supporting the results-disabled in motoGp.  The Golden Child can rise again, with proper support. It worked for Eddie the Eagle, didn't it?  (oh, all right, it didn't, but if they'd just changed the rules so nobody but him could compete, it would have). Give the guy a break! - starting about 30 seconds before the rest of the field seems about right with Stoner out, though Marquez could screw that royally.  

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

That's the problem...

...with most of your lot Fuckedankle, try as you might you're just not that funny. All too serious about things, just like little Casey.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

there are those dogbert

who would see some irony in you and some of your cohorts appointing yourselves as arbiters of what is humorous as well.

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

As well as what?

It was all forced and contrived, with tenuous references at best, and others which were just thrown in to try and keep the diatribe alive. It didn't flow, there was no continuity, and it wasn't that funny. Fair bit of effort though.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Farnarkle

Jan 13

Farnarkle says:

Relax, df

Dogbert is one of those whose understanding of irony is that it is like goldy or bronzy, but cheaper.  It's not a lot of use to bring adult concepts into the kindergarten, it just confuses the little ones.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

my problem dogbert

is not with you not finding farnarkle, or me for that matter, humorous but you (you particularly perhaps not as much as some others) assuming that you are.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Your problems.

So says the master of light hearted banter and sharp wit?

Same problem as it's ever been for Aussies..Give it out all day long but can't take it back. Take themselves too seriously. Terrible losers..which btw, you're gonna have to start getting used to.

Who'd have thought this time last year..things could have gone so pear-shaped?

It's difficult to laugh it off and appear genuinely happy with your lot..when the hurt is still an open festering wound.

You may live in a wonderful country with a fantastic climate..but I'd sooner be digging my way out of the snow drifts with a chipper smile and optimistic outlook.

Get the fk over it saddos..Hahaha

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

says you wosi , the self proclaimed rapier wit

and the bloke who not happy with your boy being the greatest rider ever and having won 7 premier class world championships insists he has really won 13.

I guess England was actually part of Italy once, and the Spaniards did their best to make England part of Spain, but I don't see much more prospect of an actual English rider winning the motogp championship this year than there is of an Australian doing so, although I would be more than happy for Cal Crutchlow to win. His prospects on a satellite yamaha are about equivalent to a rider on a ducati though.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices