Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi’s back, but where’s the money? Yamaha explains MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi’s back, but where’s the money? Yamaha explains

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi’s back, but where’s the money? Yamaha explains

When Yamaha launches its 2013 factory MotoGP world championship effort in Jerez tomorrow (Friday), Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo’s YZR-M1 machinery will once again be missing a title sponsor. The return of Italian icon Rossi, who remains unquestionably the biggest box office star in MotoGP, has not attracted significant fresh investment to the Japanese factory, which is preparing for a third...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 March 2013 17:17)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Hahaha..see what I mean?

Why is it you bother posting your ethereal dross half way round the planet to comment here on a British website then?

What about all these other sites you keep telling people you're on record at, while trying to convince your sensible point is valid?

I mean..you don't come here for the informed conversation and opportunity to expand your knowledge base surely?

No..you like it here becuase of the base humour and piss-taking rows, except when they're applied to you.

Give us a break you Fudgepacker..and lighten the fk up.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Two faced liar nostro

Before you sit in your ivory tower as god/lord of all you see. take a good look in the mirror.

You DID make those claims , which at the time had a reasonable chance of happening, but as it didnt, you now lie bullshit and backtrack and refute your own opinions. Thats what makes you the saddest wanker of the lot that post on here, worse than elbowz, you think your so feckin clever and above correction,. But dont have the balls to admit to your own errors of judgement.

Bitter and twisted ,jealous of Rossi, as your favorite couldnt match his success and it just eats u up inside. 2 is no where near 9 is it, 4th is 3rd loser. giving up at 27 with no backbone cowards away out. Just like yourself. If wrong just lie about it, tosser......

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

"I never said that."

..is fast becoming the stock in trade reply of certain dis-credited fuckos CCB..chill Pal.

I heard him say it..just take the plonker for what he is. A washed up ex-mid-packer.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

no wosi

I object to no-one's attempts at humour (other than fatuous gay jibes about Valentino), nor claim to be humorous myself. I object to people considering themselves to be humorous whilst passing judgement on the humour of others, something for which you are not unknown.

I do this mostly for a lark, as you claim to and obviously often do, but am genuinely a Stoner fan as you are genuinely a Rossi fan, and have some emotional investment in that as you can't deny you have in being a Rossi fan. I think posts that I make about Rossi that are genuinely nasty concerning him are rare though.

The other forum I post on is the Powerslide forum, also an English forum, where I post under a different name as the same name was not available here; I posted there in 2008, 2009 and 2010 when Stoner fans were thin on the ground, and gave Valentino full credit for his 2008 and 2009 championships. There is an Australian forum which was fairly sparsely patronised even during Stoner's success because GP bike racing is a minority sport in Australia which hardly registers on the general Australian public. It had/has English members, more than a few Australian Rossi fans as is generally the case with bike racing fans in Australia, and was never all that big on the whole Rossi vs Stoner thing anyway, which seems to be a largely English phenomenon.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

I'm cool Wosi

But theres a massive difference between banter and pure ignorance by someone who does actually knows better.

We enter periods of good banter , sharp views and info sharing, only for idiots like him to sour it and drag it down to the spouting shit level again.

Roll on the start of the season i say, then we all will have our opinions proven/ or not, whichever way it falls im sure we will be man enough to stand my own convictions , eh mate?

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

I'm cool Wosi

But theres a massive difference between banter and pure ignorance by someone who does actually knows better.

We enter periods of good banter , sharp views and info sharing, only for idiots like him to sour it and drag it down to the spouting shit level again.

Roll on the start of the season i say, then we all will have our opinions proven/ or not, whichever way it falls im sure we will be man enough to stand my own convictions , eh mate?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Bad news - Nostro has a twin bother - Farnarkle !

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

To be fair..

..Fucknucle and Nobstroke have both had moments of Buttamasngyesque comedy genius, but the pressure seems to be telling of late.

Let's hope the new season sees them morph into happier individuals without the big chip..they certainly add to the craic when on form.

This is MCN UK..The Cathederal of free speaking forum..long may it reign Brothers.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Fair Wosi ?    That's not what the forums are about !   hahahaha

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Baseless slander is all you can do isn't it CCB

As always you dullard my profile is wide open for you to quote me. But, no, you choose invented invective instead. Do what Bulto did to discredit Wosi and pull an actual comment. Spineless little cretin.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle