Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi’s back, but where’s the money? Yamaha explains MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi’s back, but where’s the money? Yamaha explains

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi’s back, but where’s the money? Yamaha explains

When Yamaha launches its 2013 factory MotoGP world championship effort in Jerez tomorrow (Friday), Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo’s YZR-M1 machinery will once again be missing a title sponsor. The return of Italian icon Rossi, who remains unquestionably the biggest box office star in MotoGP, has not attracted significant fresh investment to the Japanese factory, which is preparing for a third...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 March 2013 17:17)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Big words but still a liar Nostro

Be a man and stand by your own opinions, you were wrong simple as. he with out sin should cast the first stone.

Well your a sinner you sad toss pot. Ive  made many a statement , opinion in here and results ,form etc proved my beliefs wrong. Fair enough, riders prove their metal and alter opinions, win respect of the masses.

You on the other hand can initially impress, with your big words and technical know how to bamboozle the inexperienced in here. But reality is your full of shit. i dont have to trawl through your  dribble to prove my point, we remember your claims, MAN up and maybe you could claw back in tiny bit of respect. 

I bet when your mother caught you wanking in the bath, you got angry when she wouldnt believe you were only washing it as fast as you could.......

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Can't do it eh weasel boy?

Tried and failed. Pathetic little sniveller.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

No Nostro

I wouldnt even look, you see people remember your shit, doesnt matter if you delete remove or scream and shout you never said it. When the likes of me and the real bikers are at snetterton racing all weekend, you'l be golfing, spouting shit in here and studying all the stats.

Top team managers ,riders, the world press disagree with the shit you post. But hey what do they know?? tosser.

Ive been involved in bike racing since i was six years old ,so nearly 40 yrs. Does that make my opinions better  or valid than anyone elses? no.... But at least im man enough to stand by them, unlike a coward like you...

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Stay cool CCB

we all know the dead philosopher, when I first came in here I had a degree of respect for him - since then I realised he's over-bearing, over-opinionated, egoistic and over- there!

When is the Snetterton opener ?  My daughter lives near so may drop by.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

saturn

First round of the Derby Pheniox club championship. weather permitting!!!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Thanks pal   good luck with it

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Saturn

You forgot 'and right'. But your track record suggests you're no good judge of reality.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

no nostro

He could add the 'and right' bit because spies turned out to be hopeless and Stoner couldnt string a dominant run of championship together, which made you wrong, and then a liar, yet you continue to attack others for inacurated comments. Did mother not love you enough when you were a child? is that why Germany is the only place you feel at home......

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Still pissing against the wind CCB

Prove it. Whilst I believed Spies COULD possibly step it up to Alien status- as many did, I was never foolish enough to say this was a certainty as you claim. He is a GP winner after all, or did you miss Assen 2011? Yeah 2012 he was poor. I still feel there's more to come from Spies yet though. 

Stoner. What you say is utter tosh. I've always had too much respect for the abilities of Pedrosa and Lorenzo to state what you claim. Rossi acolytes like you are cultists, not me. 

On your bike son. You're living proof wisdom doesn't come with age.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Yes Nostro

that comment confirms my point ...... When you're right you're right ......... even when you're wrong.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle