Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi’s back, but where’s the money? Yamaha explains MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi’s back, but where’s the money? Yamaha explains

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi’s back, but where’s the money? Yamaha explains

When Yamaha launches its 2013 factory MotoGP world championship effort in Jerez tomorrow (Friday), Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo’s YZR-M1 machinery will once again be missing a title sponsor. The return of Italian icon Rossi, who remains unquestionably the biggest box office star in MotoGP, has not attracted significant fresh investment to the Japanese factory, which is preparing for a third...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 March 2013 17:17)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Nostrodamus

Stay open to the other person’s perspective. It’s possible that they feel angry, too, and think that you’re the one in the wrong. It’s also possible that there isn’t a right or wrong, but rather two people who see things differently and need to see each other’s point of view.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Nostro is far more open than you realise Trippy

To a well argued point. CCB has a long history of failing on that front, and in this thread has proven himself to be no less than a women's front bottom - to use a little Wosi vernacular.

Reply to this Topic
Farnarkle

Jan 13

Farnarkle says:

Oh, dear

First day of Jerez testing results in and maybe those potential sponsors who haven't seen much for their potential money from Rossi on the telly etc. waddling around on the Ducati for the last two years, have a point?  Two seconds slower than Lorenzo, dropping back through the field, not even keeping up with two Ducatis - one ridden by their motoGp discard test rider? 

I guess he must be sandbagging,  Yep, that has to be it. And no real rider complains about the tyres, the bike, the weather - right? Oh, wait a minute, one of them did: Yamaha's No.2 bloke.. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Nostro king of all he see's

Lets get things straight Nostro, from the moment ive post on here ,youve been an over opinionated prick.

Spies partnered Sykes and dominated the world title (fair played to the fella) and you rubbished Sykes. When  i pointed out his bike had broken down in testing ,leaving him carrying injures for the early part of the season, you went to great lengths to attack that, why? because i used the word seized. No CCB it never happened, four strokes dont seize, they lock up blah blah blah.

Sensible posters in here read between the lines ,the odd word out of place,  and inderstand the other persons point, not you, far too up your own arse to ever give an inch.

You attacked Wosi on this thread over his claim to have not stated something, yet dont have the balls to admit your own errors of judgement.

We all say things as a wind up to other posters, and these can be read as if you truely mean them. Do you think i believe the comments i made about stoner earlier in the thread? no i dont, it was a dig at you.

Man up over the things youve said in the past and stop lying about them. I wont and never will go digging through anyones profile to prove my points, my memory serves find thank you., i'l leave that to the anal amongst us

This year i will be competing in vet motocross, racing and spannering at club race meetings, watching my sons compete and attending all forms of biking ,loving every minute of it and listening to everyones point if view. You'l be out golfing and telling everyone what a brilliant biker you once where.....

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Your Stoner claim Nostro

When we were discussing the change to 1000cc engine in here and the effect it would have, i stated IMO the three Aliens would all win plenty races each in 2012 and the win of the title who be the one who lucked held and was the most acculating of them ,which was lorenzo The change to 1000 would bring all the bikes much closer together including the satelite teams

You scorned that (because it was me who said it) and claimed Honda already had developed a dominant Honda that would carry on as the 800 had, Stoner was riding at a level so much higher than the rest ,you could see a period of dominance starting in a doohan like fashion........

Who's opinion was more accurate oh wise one.....hahahahahaha

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Ha, ha. Who's more conceited CCB

Me and my actual words, or you and your completely baseless fabrications of what for some unfathomable reason you think I said? And yet you continue with more bullshit. Strange wee man. Pull your head in, you're a disgrace. Your memory's as reliable as your intellect.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

not so strange nostro

CCB is quite correct what he says.I clearly remember you saying exacly what he said about the dominant Stoner and the Honda.
You have been wrong more than you have been right with your predictions and again CCB is correct in saying you will never admit to being wrong a bit like your dopey double bluto.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Nothing conceited in it Nostro

Just proving your full of shit, and are wrong more times than your right, go on flower it up with big words and technical jargin to sound important, insult those who correct you or offer a different point of view.

Youve been wrong on just about every main issue in the last 2 yrs, the big talking points, you just dont have the grace to back down.

I in the past questioned Stoner over his inconsistent nature, his poor( my an aliens standards) championship finishes 2x 4ths. If he was the genius we were being told why so? answer the Ducati, plain and simply. I tell my hand up with good grace and admitted i was wrong.

Spies was better than Dovi , you said, a true alien already would be in the fight for the title.......... fail

Honda and Stoner would dominate etc fail

Rossi is a mid packer and wont win this year or poduim........ lets see how that pans out

You say i have a track record for being wrong? it aint even close to yours pal......

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Ohh, the big guns are out now

Your track record and memory have more holes than your string vests Buelli. 

Now you have me saying Rossi won't podium this year CCB. Never said it. He'll rack up a few, mainly through attrition. Wins? You can quote me on this one anytime you like. Can't see it happening in a straight fight. The two plus one Aliens have too much speed for Rossi. Even you might have woken up to that fact. Not Buelli though, I believe he's possibly even denser than you.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

nothing to do with big guns

Youve been busted as the bullshitting liar that you are Nostro, no balls , no back bone and a sad excuse for a human being.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle