Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo expect better relationship in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo expect better relationship in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo expect better relationship in 2013

Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo have both said they expect their relationship to be much less tense than the last time they shared Yamaha’s factory MotoGP garage in 2010. When the pair raced together between 2008 and 2010 their rivalry was one of the most intense in recent MotoGP history, with the pair frequently clashing on and off the track. After a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 March 2013 16:43)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I'd rather not..

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

REALLY?

Only if Rossi has had a personality transplant............Me think`s not!

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

the greater good?

I think the overriding issue here is getting Yamaha up to or close to Honda's level. If Yamaha was equal with Honda then perhaps the relationship may be as it was.

Furthermore many would argue that the Rossi style of celebrating wins was a little over the top. And who can blame Lorenzo for challenging the big kid on the block?

In spite of recieving negative comments from Lorenzo (who blocked Dovi on the Qatar main straight), Stoner (who proved himself a hypocrite when he pushed Bautista aside) and Pedrosa (who took out Hayden in 2006), Rossi has maintained what appears to be his top level of competitiveness. By the way Stoner wasn't far from the dirt in the Lugana Seca corkscrew either. And to be fair to Stoner (something he does not exercise with others) Rossi did commit some dodgy moves during the Lugana Seca race (hehe).

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

arse in switzerland

Wtf are you on about?.....the yamaha is the equal of the honda....since 2006 honda has won 1 w/c.....yamaha has won 4.......what does that say about the quality of the yamaha.....ffs I'm sick of idiots keep saying the honda is superior to the yamaha, it's swings and roundabouts...the honda gets off the corner better and may have a slightly better top speed because of it....the yam is better on the brakes and has a better corner speed

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

The RCV this year..last and 2011, was the fastest bike by a mile Simon.

We all know you're a massive fan of MotoGP's eqivilent of the Yakuza..break you in half and you've got HRC stamped right the way through and all that but, WTF has 2006 got to do with anything today Pal?

Honda won 12/18 races last year with a bike that chattered so hard, Stoner had to use his dummy for a gumshield. The chatter has gone..it disappeared with Casey funny enough, and Honda's bike goes around corners now, as well as leaving everything for dust down the straights.

How else do you explain Pedrosa doing so well on it? 

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

you don't get it simon

honda are inherently evil, and no-one has ever won a title on one due to riding skill except in the years 2001, 2002 and 2003.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

fk me..we do agree about something.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

lol df

He was being ironic wosi, come on.....probably because dani weighs about as much as 4yr old child probably has alot to do with it.....it's 50/50 between honda and yamaha....or is the championship bike now a dog just in case rossi don't do the business?.......well he's done the business today on a obviously bag of shite yamaha hasn't he.....god fukin help me

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

wosi

We agree about many things. I have no substantive difference with you concerning any of the championships rossi won, nor his overall status in the sport.

Where we differ mainly is when I make outrageous propositions which  demonstrate my obvious hatred and great bias against valentino such as that the riders who fairly won the other 6 premier class championships during rossi's career in the premier class won those championships fairly.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices