You are in... Forums > General > General > Please list

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Grosvenor

Sep 04

Grosvenor says:

Please list

Any factors relating to yourself in order that people can be aware, so that no offence is caused. I'll start. I'm married to an Asian woman so no racist jokes please.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 10 years ago (02 July 2005 12:25)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Grosvenor

> Any factors relating to yourself in order that people > can be aware, so that no offence is caused. > I'll start. > I'm married to an Asian woman so no racist jokes > please. Figures!...... She obviously doesn't speak English! BTW, how much did you pay for her? ;)

Reply to this Topic
scudbutt

Jul 04

scudbutt says:

he he

claaaangg g

Reply to this Topic
52BlackShadow

Jun 03

Kam..............................

Kamchat for Prime Minister!!!!!!!!!!!!! Classic line Kam, P.S. How's the Gixer shaping up after a couple of weeks to familiarise yourself with it? Grosvenor, As a BMW, Ducati, Triumph rider who once owned an MZ and also runs a selection of other old british and european machines can I request no negative references to any of the machines in my stable. Furthermore, as a rider who enjoys over the average milage please, no digs against high milage riders. As one who has riden on the road since the age of 16 without a break, no insults aimed at 'Real Bikers'. Now, what does that leave? You can insult BABs, Low milage riders, Japanese sports toys! No change there then. Keep up the good work and leave us slipper wearing Wee smelling old gits alone! Cheers, Shadow.

Reply to this Topic
Mr_Lolly

Apr 05

Mr_Lolly says:

Kam

ha has to pay her every day. ;)

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

BlackShadow

, P.S. How's the Gixer shaping up > after a couple of weeks to familiarise yourself with > it? To quote the Beatles 'it's gettin' better every day!' Had her first service yesterday. 'Startin' to up the revs .......utterly awesome! So much power at your command, yet flicks on her ear through the bends! I'm in love!...........but like most love affairs....... ....I'm slightly concerned it may all 'end in tears!' ;)

Reply to this Topic
Bibes

May 05

Bibes says:

Phaelon

Phuck off.

Reply to this Topic
Trumpetman21

Mar 04

Trumpetman21 says:

I have a disorder that means I can only ride everywhere on the back wheel and can only stop on the front wheel, corners are only taken at full peg-scraping lean and I have no repect for any traffic law the authorities can come up with. I wear a dark visor at all times (day & night) and see every other vehicle on HM's roads as mobile chicanes or rolling road-blocks. BUT....since I am an asylum-seeking one-legged homosexual ethnic minority then the rozzer's can't touch me! Ha!! ;-) P.S. Before anyone decides to bleat about it - IT'S A JOKE! :p

Reply to this Topic
Richard14

Jul 04

Richard14 says:

Well said Doc...

"Racist, sexist, homophobic jokes and jibes" make me laugh the most. I ADORE Bernard Manning. To some that may make me a moron and maybe they're right. But then I'm a moron with a smile on my face. In any event most bikers I've met have a similar sense of humour. Could be a lifestyle thing. As for airing my pooped-up undies in public errrr....in your dreams...

Reply to this Topic
nick1127

May 05

nick1127 says:

kam...

don't know ya mate but the 'how much did you pay for her' line did it for me. top draw. i'm married to a proper english bird meself...

Reply to this Topic
kissmequick

Mar 03

kissmequick says:

lessaint

sorry I didnt reply right off but we were out shopping. Re the 1200 bandit, yes I do like the idea of more power but Bruce says he would't be able to keep up on his Harley if I had one, he struggles now keeping up with my little 600.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices