Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi sets fastest pace in Jerez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi sets fastest pace in Jerez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi sets fastest pace in Jerez

Valentino Rossi enjoyed his best day in MotoGP for some considerable time in Jerez today when the nine-times world champion set the fastest time on the second day of the final pre-season test. The 34-year-old Italian clocked a best time of 1.39.525 to finish just 0.015s ahead of factory Yamaha teammate Jorge Lorenzo. Conditions on day two were significantly better after torrential...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 March 2013 17:08)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Up with the factory Yams...

Go Cal!!!

Did someone say Honda had the best bike?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

They do!!!,do they have the best riders thats the question.

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Rossi fastest!

Much like Stoner 2012 the writing is on the wall, top of the time sheets at the official test means title in the bag! Now let me just get my JCB digger and see if I can find some of those Spies is going to hand Dovi his arse on a plate posters. Poor guy can't even go quicker than CRT's with spec ECU's??? 

Cal Crutchlow = raised on wobbly production bikes and successfully transferred to race bikes. Surprised me but good on the lad.

Ben Spies = outrageously overrated for beating "I've got it easy over here" Matt Mladin 3 seasons on the bounce, then shocking me by backing it up and sneaking the WSB title first try. Alas, can't convert to "Racing Machinery" or his head is gone. Maybe both? Hope he has invested his Ducati money well as he is having trouble keeping up with Pirro the test donkey.  

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

This is heating up nicely..

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but it's starting to feel the coming season could be a real corker. Good ride from Dovi too - come back Rev, your man's showing some form!..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
YZF750RR

Sep 09

YZF750RR says:

Let's not foregt

Hi all, Remember that Marquez and Mr Smith have never been around Jezez on a MotoGP 1Ltr before, let alone Andrea on a Duke and look how he did on the old dated thread. Another day to go, however, whatabout the return of the DR on the M1, awesome. Rock on Cal.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Nostro!!

What does it all mean!!!! (apart from your a wanker) nothing, its testing....

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

I've got that feeling too CHR

Just hope it's not indigestion from last nights curry.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

good to see

Rossi on top today and I believe slightly faster than Jorge's pole last season.
The guy will win races this season no doubt and will challenge for the championship even although nostro has perdicted otherwise.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

two seconds off the pace

In the rain, what does it all mean???? ( apart from Nostro is full of shit!!) nothing.....

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Here's a challenge for you CCB

Try and make a post without mentioning Nostro. I'm no fan of stalkers. Stalker's alright though.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices