Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi sets fastest pace in Jerez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi sets fastest pace in Jerez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi sets fastest pace in Jerez

Valentino Rossi enjoyed his best day in MotoGP for some considerable time in Jerez today when the nine-times world champion set the fastest time on the second day of the final pre-season test. The 34-year-old Italian clocked a best time of 1.39.525 to finish just 0.015s ahead of factory Yamaha teammate Jorge Lorenzo. Conditions on day two were significantly better after torrential...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 March 2013 17:08)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

No Nostro

Your a fan of weak people who buckle to your lies, your full of it, weak and a coward , real men admit when they are wrong,  like the class bully you throw your weight around til someone stands up to you. mid pack you say ??? hahaha  heres a bet if Rossi's not in thr top three at the end of the season the loser deletes their account,

Your got the balls to back up your big mouth?? i doubt it.....

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

YZF

Marquez had never been round Austin before but that did not stop him.
It's this sort of  inconsistancy that will stop him challenging for the title this season along with a few trips in the gravel.

Reply to this Topic
monkeyninja

Sep 11

monkeyninja says:

YZF

For the sake of the championship, thank goodness that MM is showing signs of being human. Yes, he hasn't been around Jerez on a 1000 but he's been around Jerez and must know it inside out. After all, M&Ms hadn't been around COTA before and kicked everybody's arse...

Anyhow, now we know Rossi's got real potential and if he and Lorenzo can get the M1 improved further they're going to go well. Lorenzo with his consistency and Rossi with his racecraft.

Impressed that Dovi's doing well at under a second behind.

I'm literally licking my lips with anticipation for Qatar.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

its testing

You cant read a great deal into any of it, the times mean nothing for either day.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

time to delete hugelean

All yam top 3 this does not sound like the uncompetetive machine hugelean has been crying about since rossi got back on, rossi only 5 hundreds faster than crutchlow its 2 in a row for mr jorge lorenzo just as i told you post austin.

Reply to this Topic
slit

Mar 11

slit says:

need to wait and see

but I fucking feel a bit better now, a bit of relief, go vale

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

CCB

“It’s not important, but it’s very important!” the Italian smiled in an exclusive video interview with motogp.com. “To end the day with the best lap time is great, not just because of the position but also because we modified some of the settings of the bike after the first test to adapt the M1 more to my style.

I think some riders found it very important even if you did not!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Testing

Sorry to put a dampener on it (no pun intended)  testing is not a qualifying session to see who's quickest - it's a test-bed to set up the bikes for the coming season.

Snippet from MotoGp.com  quote   Tomorrow, he (Rossi) and Lorenzo intend to run new chassis. unquote  they're all trying new parts and settings.   Nothing will be proved till Quatar.   It;s encouraging to see a fast Rosi all the same!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Farnarkle

Jan 13

Farnarkle says:

Wow, great news

This is the best news since Moses told the Israelites that he'd found a short-cut. Unless you're a manufacturer of razor blades, of course, because it'll put off sales until the day after Qatar but hey, who cares about razor-blade manufacturers?

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

saturn

I think it is important for Rossi especially after the last test.
I know they are not always going for fast times but being top of the pile will greatly boost his confidence especially finding the new setting which he obviously feels better with.
Not only that we know VR always goes a lot better in the races than in testing and qualifying.
Roll on Qatar....

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices