Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow plays down Jerez speed MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow plays down Jerez speed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow plays down Jerez speed

British rider Cal Crutchlow played down his eye-catching performance on the second day of testing at the Jerez track in Spain today after he finished third quickest behind factory Yamaha duo Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo. After yesterday’s torrential rain the surface didn’t dry out until after 1pm today, but former World Supersport champion Crutchlow was immediately fast and found himself...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 March 2013 20:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

nostril

I get irony hobbit. You saying rossi was an average rider exposed by a crap bike and me saying cal is an average rider made to look better by a fantastic bike is not ironic. Because your statement is untrue and mine is fact. As for humour...i am a hilarious guy with a great sense of humour...you just arent funny. You talking about humour is ironic....cuz your so bitter. See thats irony....

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

VFR

You forgot a liar , bullshitter and a coward, the bets still on Nostro, its no good hiding in the quieter posts!!!!

Put your HUGE  ego and piss poor reputation on the line, Rossi to finish in the top three at the end of the season. If not i'l delete my account, if he does you delete yours.

Youve spouted shit for long enough ,well stand up for your convictions  instead of hiding like a coward ( i believe the modern term is gone fishing?)

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

The irony which so escapes you Choccy Cams

Is that nr.2 required  the best bike in the field under him to win titles. Unlike the greats of the sport like Lawson and Stoner who could bag a title on difficult machines.

You still pissing into the wind CCB you snivelling little sewer rat. Now scurry way and go back to searching in vain for those actual words on mine.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

as i thought Nostro

Youve a big mouth and no balls to back them up, 

It seems to escape you the modern world has moved on? your hero Stoner could not overcome the odds on the Ducati could he??? 4th two years running, and in the latter Pedrosa and Rossi who both missed large chunks of the season with injury finished ahead of him!!!

Mine and many other opinons are no slight on Casey's riding ability , it just a rational non fanboy view on the state of the bike they ride today. No rider could take a Bike thats not the very best in the field to a world title if it suffered a major flaw, the human brain can not react faster than the computers that control everything.

Ducati have been slipping further and further behind with their bike design after getting lucky in 07, thats down to the factory designers and engineers,not the riders.

But no you scream shout and insult anyone and everyone who offers any common sense. Ive given you a chance to regain some crediblity, but no, too scared to back you own claims.......feckin pussy.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Jeez numpty

Nostro you really are losing the plot.Since when has the Honda been a difficult machine?
Yes there was a bit of chatter last season mainly moaned about from your hero but Pedrosa coped with it sorted it and won loads of races.
What did Casey do?

VFR......love it!....nice to see a good sense of humour on here!

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

buell

i wont want anyone to crash i just state the obvious, its happened before in past season's and its a good place for cal to be sitting right now, and also finishing fastest!!!ahem.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Jeez Nostro

Why can't I just ignore you ?  

''As a subspecies you'd have to say 46'ers have an I.Q significantly below the rather disappointing 100 median.''

Pure supposition !   How do you rate the IQ of PrinceOfRepsol - SimonCBR1000 - MotoKing and the many other aniti-Rossi idiots who spout tripe here?

Your Ego outweighs your itellect old chap - such conceit is nothing to be proud of.     As for cricket - congratulations - your mid pack grid-fillers got lucky!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Look at the Zombies all lined up

Where to start? I feel like Lionel with his lawnmower.

You still can't do it eh CCB. Just another little muck spewing 46'er, as you've been since day dot on MCN.

Buelli. As one of the dullest contributors to this site you've reinforced my point about Choccy Cams beautifully.Do all Canucks trot around going 'Gosh, what a GSOH I have`. Conceited mug.

Saturn, as one who swims around in the seas of mediocrity you've actually helped pull the yellow median up a little.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Germany calling germany calling

Just like the other coward who hid in Germany spouting it deluded shit on the airwaves, you polute the forums with your twisted bitter shite . Youve managed to drag yourself down to the level of motoking as the laughing stock of the forum.

At least the spies fans had the common sense to stop posting when he fell flat on his face and the other Stonerite's are currently MIA. But like King Canute you stand shouting at the sea thinking you can stop the tide coming in.

I dont have to find or dig up anything to prove what shite you speak , you do quite well enough on your own everyday in here to prove my point.

Still no answer on that bet then??? thought not feckin chicken shit

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

poor simple nostro

I realize that anything more subtle than pie-in-the-face humour is hard for your little kiwi brain to grasp. When someone says" im hilarious with a great sense of humour" most " normal" folks recognize it as cheeky humour. Thus making a joke and validating the statement at the same time...now do you see the layers nostril...or should i say shemp/curly/but not moe...hes too smart for you

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices