Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow plays down Jerez speed MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow plays down Jerez speed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow plays down Jerez speed

British rider Cal Crutchlow played down his eye-catching performance on the second day of testing at the Jerez track in Spain today after he finished third quickest behind factory Yamaha duo Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo. After yesterday’s torrential rain the surface didn’t dry out until after 1pm today, but former World Supersport champion Crutchlow was immediately fast and found himself...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 March 2013 20:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

So how many hours have you wasted to date

Cock Cleaning Boy searching for something that doesn't exist? Little Godwin's law sufferer.

Ah, yes I see it now Choccy Cams - you must be quite a riot down the stroke victim ward. Only through your stupidity do you draw a snigger from me. You got some sort of eighties Honda fetish going on, or is it all the budget will stretch to?

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Unlike the sad anal person

That you are Nostro, not one second, you see i dont have to. i perfectly good memory, not a selective memory like yours. And others remember these things too. Like all frauds youve been busted, for all your big words and impressive claims, your just a sad litttle Kiwi with a Hard on for Casey......

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

im poor

Nostril...i spent my money on a nice house, and my 2 awesome little boys...and my loving hot wife. The 1985 xl250r was such a great bike it went unchanged for 20 years...quality never goes out of style...and toys are just that ...toys. Im assuming you spend your money on butter not guns as they say...i bet you have a nice bike but live in a van dowm by the river...Still shooting blanks no doubt or maybe there is no women who wants your seed

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

VFR

You will notice Nostro will attack anyone on a personal level when he can't win an argument. Name calling, personal attacks on your wealth and intelligence. All to show how brilliant and clever and successful he is.

Hiding a a loft in germany by the way, no fucker in New |Zealand can stand him.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

It's game over for you CCB

Your argument was based on lies and aspersions you cannot back up. So typical of the breed. Not a cohesive, coherent thought in your wee head, so you go straight to raging invention. There's any number of angry little yellow men like you trashing around trying to besmirch Nostro. Because ultimately that's all you've got isn't it little man - mud to sling.

Choccy Cams. I spent more than a year of my life on the roads of the world on a 650 Dommie. The virtues of a good XL I know well (even if mine was a NX !). Only shooting blanks because the wife meddled with the plumbing. Two kids are enough. Just about a chance to have a life that way.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

There you go again

A personal attack, nothing to back up any of your claims, where is your rebuttal of the 2x 4th place finishes ive pointed out to you ,to counter your claim Stoner could win a title on a difficult bike, he couldnt could HE!!!

07 fastest bike for the bulk of the season and the advantage of the bridgestones, not a perfect bike granted but better than the opposition in most ways.

When he was on an inferior bike, no titles and going backwards, had to jump shit to Honda.  lost out on a great bike last year, which he team amte took on a dominant run. 

Your argument is in shreds.......

Notice how i havent insulted you in anyway and use facts to back up my claim?? its called Rational thought.

Drop the lies, the whole forum read the shit youve posted in the past and can remember it, its not a court of law, i dont need to find anything ,memory is just fine... hahahahaha checkmate dickhead

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

nostril

Allright then, i actually agree with you...this time. Dont worry though about any warm fuzzy feelings developing. The slagging match will continue later...

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

You still not finished snivelling CCB

Christ you've becopme as pathetic as that other wee worm Supermario.

My opinions are all there in back and white in an open profile. None of which bear any semblance to your warped and completely inaccurate version of my thoughts.

Do you really think you're gaining some sort of MCN cred with this persistent unsubstantiated and unfounded attack on yours truly? Go read a book eh, broaden your mind rather than boiling your blood, there's a good lad.

Stoner won in 2007 in spite of that bike. Its disadvantages outweighing its advantages. Simple really? I'm of no mind to regurgitate material that's been argued ad nauseam for years. Stoner's history, he's become a V8 bogun. Move on CCB.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

so then

That is your opinion of me is it.Thank goodness it came from you as we all know how little your opnion counts on here.
Why do people like yourself and your dopey double bumboy always accuse others of doing exactly what you two do?
Neither of you have the decency to back down when you are wrong.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

so you dont have an answer then ?

i'l call you a liar on every post thing year ,why? because you are.

You said those things and many others. you were wrong. so what, learn to back down.

You may have claimed these thing to make a point and there not deep seat beliefs, but you did say them.

And no as ive said and will keep saying my memory is fine, ive no need to go digging through hundreds of old posts to find those few lines.

Offer still stands dickhead, when Rossi rammed every word down your sad conceited lying throat, you'l be gone. You can soon make a new profile as billy Liar the name will suit you better.

Everyone knows the Ducati in 07 was the fastest bike, didnt suffer the front end tuck of the later models and the bridgestones where a huge advantage, why the fuck did Rossi and then Pedrosa insist on having them if not.

Every champion in the last 12 years has had a brilliant bike under them, Roberts Junior was the last champ on a inferior bike.

Seriously, if your not on here to discuss bike racing in a balanced and sensibly way, fuck off to some more intellectual forum if you find us all beneath you.  We all know your a clever fella but  the superiority complex is rediculess

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices