Skip to content

Discuss This Bradley Smith learns from Valentino Rossi in Jerez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bradley Smith learns from Valentino Rossi in Jerez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bradley Smith learns from Valentino Rossi in Jerez

Bradley Smith grasped the opportunity to learn from nine-times world champion Valentino Rossi during the second day of MotoGP testing at the Jerez track in Spain. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rookie followed the Italian legend for two laps this afternoon as the MotoGP field got the chance to test on a dry track following yesterday’s torrential rain. Smith ended up 12th...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 March 2013 20:08)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

You've got to admire the lad's honesty. It'll serve him well..

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Agreed CHR but is the lad just too nice ?

Reply to this Topic
neilf

Aug 02

neilf says:

Nice off track, but not on.

There's nowt wrong with being nice. Smith is a different person on track and his wins in 125 show that.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Saturn, I think he can be both..

..a nice guy and fully focussed on the job in hand. He's taking things slowly and methodically and not rushing his development on the bike, which maybe has been the problem for a number of rookies over the years. I'm hoping Smith will surprise us at points this season - although in fairness he's got a big task in hand with the quality of this field! Should be an interesting season on many levels..

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

Smith seems like a decent fellow and a real hard working bloke. He is taking his opportunity very seriously and no one can doubt his work ethic. The reality is though he just isnt good enough. He wasnt good enough in 125's, he wasnt good enough in 250's. I wish him all the best, but i dont think he is good enough for moto gp either. He has beginners luck right now, which makes it look like he has potential, but i think time will show that he has already reached his maximum ability...mid packer. Reminds me a bit like hopper who as a kid had "potential" too. Just not enough talent to make the next step. Sorry to bradders for the comparison as he is a class act and hopper is a fecking tool. I only am comparing their ability curve.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Smith

has done better than I expected, as no doubt most of you will know my thoughts on him getting the ride to start with, but if he can stay in the top ten, he may improve as the season goes on, with the likes of Iannone & Marquez likely to bin it, especially in the first half of the season, either way, good luck to him.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices