Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi thrilled to be back on top in Jerez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi thrilled to be back on top in Jerez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi thrilled to be back on top in Jerez

Valentino Rossi could barely contain his delight after he put a disastrous two-year stint at Ducati firmly behind him in Jerez today when he set the fastest time on a day of domination by Yamaha. Rossi went some way to showing he will be a title contender in 2013 after he logged a best time of 1.39.525 to edge out factory...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 March 2013 20:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

Well done Rossi, nice to see Yamaha engineers actually listening to its riders

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

R6nutter6

Which is more than Ducati will do.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

There was never any doubt in my mind. Roll on Qatar and hopefully a close scrap all season from all the top riders

Reply to this Topic
Trumpton3

Feb 08

Trumpton3 says:

Yee haa

Praise the lord and bring on the first race :-)

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Surprised (Not)

This new does not surprise me. He is the GOAT.

Compare this with Ben Spies last year as a Yamaha rider.

Cal in third. What can you say.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

its the bike

seriously you think its all him?, more years than most now proves that the yamaha is the perfect package when the safe rider comes along, or in cals case he would be faster i believe as its holding him back being in the satalite team. jorge or rossi may get injured then you will see the difference.

Reply to this Topic
pogo_it

Jul 05

pogo_it says:

amazing yam

It appears that rossi must be getting special equipment again, after all if a tired old has been can lap faster than the current world champ he cant possibly be on the same equipment.............

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Well

Take a look at today's times Pogo

Reply to this Topic
pogo_it

Jul 05

pogo_it says:

I had done bulto

Cal had a brilliant day, Jorge did an amazing race simulation. But seeing as how often recently weve heard that rossi has lost it, and that he was only ever fast because he had special equipment I thought id try tto head off some of the conspiracy theorists

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Fair enough

But what I meant by that was it's not always possible to take anything from the test times, especially given the conditions that they've had in Jerez, hence the reference to today's test. Cal did have a brilliant day yes, but in the overall scheme of things, him being in front of Lorenzo at the final test, or whoever is top of the pile, isn't necessarily going to mean anything come race day

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle