Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: My goal is to win Qatar by one minute! MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: My goal is to win Qatar by one minute!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: My goal is to win Qatar by one minute!

Cal Crutchlow had good reason to crack jokes and be all smiles about his potential in the first MotoGP race of 2013 in Qatar next weekend after he topped the timesheets at the end of a rain-hit final test in Jerez. On a greasy but dry track after mid-morning rain had disrupted the final day, Crutchlow powered his Monster Yamaha Tech...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 March 2013 09:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Worth a punt?..

..I think so. He's obviously riding well and he's full of confidence, maybe he could pull off a shock and podium early in the season. A last lap Jerez scrap with Rossi ( à la Gibernau ) would be an exciting proposition..just remember that last corner Cal!

Reply to this Topic
phinmac

Nov 08

phinmac says:

by one minute

I think he will crash first. fast guy just seems like he over rides sometimes and crashes.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

crutchlow is

Obviously fast...bit he needs to concentrate on maximising what he has got....and forget about whay he hadn't got....as fatrat say's rossi is using the same chassis as crutchlow!!!!!.....just because the factory boys get upgrades it doesn't mean they better or they will go any faster

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Agree FatRat

If he keeps whining about his "old" bike the old boys at Yamaha might get annoyed and tell Herve' to put him on an 800 and see how he gets along on that! Ha ha ***** Enough Cal! I am really wishing you well but FFS stop making digs at your equipment level. Ride hard, do well, and maybe you will be rewarded. Maybe not.... that is life. We don't want another cry baby Foggy, wouldn't go to GP's because he couldn't get a factory bike as a rookie.

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Rossi will be using the old chassis .... Because he's waiting for Jorge to figure out the setup first.... :)

Reply to this Topic
Ocdcbr

Jul 11

Ocdcbr says:

I'm hoping for a good consistent year from crutchlow. He's obviously got the speed. I'm a Rossi fan but as a Brit I'd love to see crutchlow duff him and any of the other top guys up a bit. GO CAL!!

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Good

Luck for the coming season- Could have been worse, you could have signed for Ducati

The look on Dovi's face, priceless

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

octcbr

your my new best friend, they all need duffing up by cal, it will prove he aint doing it for the money as they pay him a damn smaller wage in comparison. great to see a birt stirring things up again, first real worry for the rest since foggy imo.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

2013 M1

'old machinery' ... blah, blah, blah ... 'no up-dates' ... blah, blah, blah. Same old Crutchlow - too much mouth from last years 8th place finisher. I hear that Rossi's using the 2012 chassis at Qatar - just like you Crutchlow.

According to reports, the 2013 M1 has a completely new frame, total redesign from the 2012 bike that Tech3 have. You'd assume therefore that the new frame Rossi and Lorenzo tried yesterday was a new version of the 2013 bike,

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Outright Pace

Cal had more out right pace then Dovi all last year. "What dovi had was years of GP experience to hold it all together and rack up the points and decent placings.

Cal showed more potential though, smooth the rough edges off and theres a genuine threat. But can those rough edges be polished out is the question, and the main reason Ducati took Dovi instead of him. Tried and tested.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices