Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: My goal is to win Qatar by one minute! MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: My goal is to win Qatar by one minute!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: My goal is to win Qatar by one minute!

Cal Crutchlow had good reason to crack jokes and be all smiles about his potential in the first MotoGP race of 2013 in Qatar next weekend after he topped the timesheets at the end of a rain-hit final test in Jerez. On a greasy but dry track after mid-morning rain had disrupted the final day, Crutchlow powered his Monster Yamaha Tech...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 March 2013 09:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

whp gives

A flying ●●●● ....please not 300 comments on frames...they can use 1970's kids climbing frames for me....just please some good racing

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

What about 300 comments on Rossi vs Stoner?..just one last time..before the season starts..

I mean..we've got over a week..whadya say?

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Pogo

It was tongue in cheek - and yes, Rossi set his fastest time of the 3 days using the new frame, hence the comment.

FatRat - Cal has never had the '2012 championship winning bike'. He has his 2012 Tech3 bike and he sure as shit isn't a match for you for moaning which is all you've done since your return.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

fat sheep

cal did nothing before wss?? hm plant not ring a bell you simpleton, we know you dont like cal and never will, you think dovi is god and by taking the ducati ride imo he is finished in gp's even hayden will hand his ass to him, cut the bullshitting and copy and paste this, fuck off!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
pogo_it

Jul 05

pogo_it says:

revised frame

I must have misread the earlier article on here when it siad rossi did a 139.735 on the revised frame compared tom139.525 on the incarnation he has decided to use.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

No matter what frame Rossi uses its the one designed specifically to suit Jorge. Whether that makes it better for Rossi than cals , and its clear its often near impossible to notice a difference is not guaranteed. The bikes are an Evo of the old bike it's likely electronics that have had the most dev anyway.

Reply to this Topic
kindredelf

Oct 10

kindredelf says:

doh

To be honest who cares what frame rossi uses as long as hes on the podium this year as for cal lets hope he keeps a cool head and takes no risks then perhaps he will be number 1 on the podium stop bickering your like a load of school boys

Reply to this Topic
stompmyduke

Mar 08

stompmyduke says:

KEEP CALM?

Unfortunately, if Cal keeps calm, he won't stand a chance with the machinery he's got. His best chance is at Qatar, when the works boys will be using some prototype parts. Ride the wheels off it Cal, you're one of the few characters in MGP today!!

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

wosi

Lol.....I was thinking that when I put it......no more rossi vs stoner.....it's been debated more than all the worlds problems put together on here....:)

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

oh ffs!!!!

Rat....u bloody boring the shit out of me...and if I go for a big shit, obviously you'll be swimming in it in the sewer......frame 2012...2013...157kg...160kg....ffs go and have a wank and come back destressed

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices