Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: My goal is to win Qatar by one minute! MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: My goal is to win Qatar by one minute!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: My goal is to win Qatar by one minute!

Cal Crutchlow had good reason to crack jokes and be all smiles about his potential in the first MotoGP race of 2013 in Qatar next weekend after he topped the timesheets at the end of a rain-hit final test in Jerez. On a greasy but dry track after mid-morning rain had disrupted the final day, Crutchlow powered his Monster Yamaha Tech...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 March 2013 09:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

stig08

Been a while since I've seen u post on here..were u taken away?

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

u can't really....

Blame dovi for going....peanuts at tech3....or 5 million for wobbling round on the spawn of prezzie for 2yrs??...face it most would do the same......even if dovi was still at honda he still won't win, he's missing that 1%....that's life, line ya pockets son

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Simon cbr

Haha No, just waiting for the season to get under way ,some of the threads on here are so old you could take them on antiques roadshow so I haven't bothered with it, but hopefully a week on Sunday normal service will be resumed.looking forward to seeing how they all take to the new Honda pilot and to how Rossi shapes up and obviously hoping our Calvin stands on the podium more this year, here's to a safe and exciting 2013 season for all classes

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices