Skip to content

General The e-petition 'Stop mass immigration from Bulgarian and Romanians in 2014 General

You are in... Forums > General > General > The e-petition 'Stop mass immigration from Bulgarian and Romanians in 2014

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

The e-petition 'Stop mass immigration from Bulgarian and Romanians in 2014

has reached over 140,000 signatures, so lets see what happens now?.....my guess absolutely Fcuk all :mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 March 2013 12:57)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
JAWAPAWA

Sep 10

JAWAPAWA says:

as long as..

As long as i have a good life.....eveyone else can get fucked

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

A little bit of sifting may help.....

make the ones who've come here to work very welcome.

And get rid of the ones who've come solely to exploit our lax benefits system.

Biggest problem is these dumbass lefty liberal muppets who see a way of making a overly generous living out of supporting this chaos.

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Kris

us dumbass lefty liberal muppets are the ones who'd look to stop people making a cozy living off human misery. It the fuckwhit right wing who campaign simultaneously for free market rules but no loss of domestic native employment and don't notice that level of disconect between goal a and goal b.

I grew up abroad partly and watched the human trafficer market a dream future to the desparate. Those who fell for it got shipped off only to find they owed the traiffcers a debt they could never repay. Stepping out of line got members of your family back home kidnapped and tortured until you returned to compliance.

But stopping human trafficing is difficult, so the right merely look to demonise those caught in that trap. Forever solving the symptom not the solution. Just like Cameron and his "no council home for 2 years". So, he wants to keep the top of the list for those who've been here longest. Fair enough, but all that actually happens is councils have to treat those kicked off the list as homeless, which runs at three times the cost. Put those two things together and you see how stupid the plicy is: problem - too few houses for people, solution - increace the cost to councils to house people.

Every day I gain just that little bit more despair for the world as it bows to moronic populist bullshit.

Reply to this Topic
Reynard

Oct 10

Reynard says:

Typical deluded claptrap

from the Guardian reader plc. Having a 13 year cockroach infestation, the wholesale capitulation of border controls to the sodding EU is just one of the many problems that beset the UK. You can't have uncontrolled immigration without it having a effect on the housing market,schools, hospitals and prisons. And as for that tired and sad argument about immigration through the ages there is no way you can draw a comparison to what Britain was like then as to what it is like now, ie overcrowded and skint. Gap year students ANichol, name me one country where over 10 million English students have taken up residence, also you conveniently glossed over the fact the English students contribute to the host nation, and don't spend all day breeding more bastards that the UK taxpayer has to fork out for. Still if l was a smug Guardian reading Labour mouthpiece in a immigration proof job l doupt if l would be concerned much either.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

reynard

i must say my dear chap you certainly have a way with words, and more or less my thoughts in its entirety, just watch the fan club now jump on board and brand me or anybody who believes the truth as bigots and racists.

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Reynard

Who you callin' Labour? I've never read the Guardian. And as for immigration proof job - you really think that they don't hire from oversees / immigrants in teaching? In some schools being at least bi-lingual is almost on the job spec. It doesn't affect wages, but that's because we kept Unions going to set a national wage structure...maybe others should have done the same.

I never said unregualted immigration was a good thing, I was merely highlighting that the right wing tell us that free-access competition is a good thing one day, then that it is a bad thing the next day, that it is to blame for our current economic woes, but that we should never seek to regulate it. A load of self-contradicting hyprocrital horseshit.

The gap year point was just me being facetious...but we didn't object to the building trade in the UK decamping en-masse to Germany in the 1980s, or Brits looking to run out the clock in sunnier climes. We have this philosophy that its ok for Brits to go whereever, but not vice versa. As for access to benefts, etc, see my earlier point on denial to anyone who hasn't contributed. Sort that and the desire for economic migration to the UK will decline and only the contributors will come. We'll also get our own feckless of their couches.

And BabyR, if people agreeing with you use a metaphor of cockroaches to describe other people in the world, don't get uppity when people brand you a bigot.

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

ANichol

'And BabyR, if people agreeing with you use a metaphor of cockroaches to describe other people in the world, don't get uppity when people brand you a bigot'

There is no need for anyone to brand him a bigot..... his own words are more than sufficient.:winkie:

Reply to this Topic
Reynard

Oct 10

Reynard says:

Well

McWindbag, if being a bigot means taking a stand against Labour's 13 year sponge fest then so be it. The tide is turning against freeloaders, tit head Cameron, Cleggy and Milibland have finally woken up to what the voters concerns are, thanks to UKIP.

'

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Pads1982

Jun 09

Pads1982 says:

Right

To be a net contribution to this country you need to earn something like 30K, how does letting in a bunch of low skilled labour into the country on minimum wage going to help anything?  The people who leave for spain are generally retired and are self supporting, the people who use that argument are clearly retarded.  Sort out the fuck wit Jeremy Kyle crowd, then we can start looking at where we need un skilled labour in the market, local government for example.  Also anyone who has been to one of the small towns in north notts recently, its like eastern europe, stopped at a youth hostel and one skin headed twat said how he loved the country for its benefits whilst holding a can of tuborg and looking like he wanted a good fight

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

McWindbag ..

i love the new name achmed

McWindbag so good i had to type it twice !!!

FPSL:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices