Skip to content

General The e-petition 'Stop mass immigration from Bulgarian and Romanians in 2014 General

You are in... Forums > General > General > The e-petition 'Stop mass immigration from Bulgarian and Romanians in 2014

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

The e-petition 'Stop mass immigration from Bulgarian and Romanians in 2014

has reached over 140,000 signatures, so lets see what happens now?.....my guess absolutely Fcuk all :mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 March 2013 12:57)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
albert88

Jan 10

albert88 says:

we are full

we have enough slackers and benefit free loaders of our own , we dont need any more thanks.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Exactly

it's unsustainable, the current economic crisis is already putting Britain's infrastructure under pressure more economic migrants is not going to help, whatever colour they may be. I'm seeing it here in our little bubble of the EU, Heartbreak staff turning on each other vying for any possible positions in the place IF it survives,  that includes Spanish, Venuezalian, Argentinian, Slovakian, BULGARIAN all economic migrants to Albir Spain. It's got sod all to do with race ethnicity or creed but all to do with survival.

Take a little trip to Cornwall this summer have a look around but LISTEN listen to the languages, not on the beaches or in the tourist traps, go to Camborne town centre early (about 05:00) on a Monday morning and watch the gang bosses picking up the Eastern European migrants, any town centre away from the tourist crap where they wait, where they've been told to wait and hope they get picked up. Those that don't get picked up to live/work on the farms wander around sleeping rough, no money no address no benefits so they steal to eat. Those 'lucky' enough to be picked up end up living in caravans in a field they work the shit jobs, spud picking, daffodil picking, cabbage picking al the minimum wage jobs but, their 'accommodation' has to be paid for so it's deducted from their minimum wage but they only get paid for the days they're 'picked' for work not for the days they spend idle in their caravans. Yeh if you speak out about it your labelled racist.

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Vulc

is largely right, though human trafficing and economic migration are different things.

But, as ever, its the migrant that is demonised, not the ruthless employer exploiting the desparate to avoid the law on worker conditions. Scapegoating the one is easy for the right wing, going after the other might upset their paymasters.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Human trafficking

is probably closer to what we saw in Cornwall though I think it's a thin dividing line between that and economic migration. The migrants I've seen in Camborne (I used to pick up a work colleague at the town square for day shifts) were straight off the train, a 200 yard walk from the station. They had their instructions to wait by the fountain, they hardly had a clue where they were. You can feel sorry for them but the problems arise when those who weren't collected end up wandering off to nothing, we had Polish living rough in the woods in mid winter for months with the inherent problems of hygiene & theft among the problems the situation caused.

Forget the romanticised idea of lovely rural Cornwall   it's a rough place to be down and out in the winter whether your indigenous to Cornwall or Eastern European. Holiday there and your in a cocoon of holiday mode, live there a while and you'll see an undercurrent of poverty and low wages, adding to it with trafficked/economic migrant people does not help the area one bit.

Reply to this Topic
JAWAPAWA

Sep 10

JAWAPAWA says:

as long as..

As long as i have a good life.....eveyone else can get fucked

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

A little bit of sifting may help.....

make the ones who've come here to work very welcome.

And get rid of the ones who've come solely to exploit our lax benefits system.

Biggest problem is these dumbass lefty liberal muppets who see a way of making a overly generous living out of supporting this chaos.

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Kris

us dumbass lefty liberal muppets are the ones who'd look to stop people making a cozy living off human misery. It the fuckwhit right wing who campaign simultaneously for free market rules but no loss of domestic native employment and don't notice that level of disconect between goal a and goal b.

I grew up abroad partly and watched the human trafficer market a dream future to the desparate. Those who fell for it got shipped off only to find they owed the traiffcers a debt they could never repay. Stepping out of line got members of your family back home kidnapped and tortured until you returned to compliance.

But stopping human trafficing is difficult, so the right merely look to demonise those caught in that trap. Forever solving the symptom not the solution. Just like Cameron and his "no council home for 2 years". So, he wants to keep the top of the list for those who've been here longest. Fair enough, but all that actually happens is councils have to treat those kicked off the list as homeless, which runs at three times the cost. Put those two things together and you see how stupid the plicy is: problem - too few houses for people, solution - increace the cost to councils to house people.

Every day I gain just that little bit more despair for the world as it bows to moronic populist bullshit.

Reply to this Topic
Reynard

Oct 10

Reynard says:

Typical deluded claptrap

from the Guardian reader plc. Having a 13 year cockroach infestation, the wholesale capitulation of border controls to the sodding EU is just one of the many problems that beset the UK. You can't have uncontrolled immigration without it having a effect on the housing market,schools, hospitals and prisons. And as for that tired and sad argument about immigration through the ages there is no way you can draw a comparison to what Britain was like then as to what it is like now, ie overcrowded and skint. Gap year students ANichol, name me one country where over 10 million English students have taken up residence, also you conveniently glossed over the fact the English students contribute to the host nation, and don't spend all day breeding more bastards that the UK taxpayer has to fork out for. Still if l was a smug Guardian reading Labour mouthpiece in a immigration proof job l doupt if l would be concerned much either.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

reynard

i must say my dear chap you certainly have a way with words, and more or less my thoughts in its entirety, just watch the fan club now jump on board and brand me or anybody who believes the truth as bigots and racists.

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Reynard

Who you callin' Labour? I've never read the Guardian. And as for immigration proof job - you really think that they don't hire from oversees / immigrants in teaching? In some schools being at least bi-lingual is almost on the job spec. It doesn't affect wages, but that's because we kept Unions going to set a national wage structure...maybe others should have done the same.

I never said unregualted immigration was a good thing, I was merely highlighting that the right wing tell us that free-access competition is a good thing one day, then that it is a bad thing the next day, that it is to blame for our current economic woes, but that we should never seek to regulate it. A load of self-contradicting hyprocrital horseshit.

The gap year point was just me being facetious...but we didn't object to the building trade in the UK decamping en-masse to Germany in the 1980s, or Brits looking to run out the clock in sunnier climes. We have this philosophy that its ok for Brits to go whereever, but not vice versa. As for access to benefts, etc, see my earlier point on denial to anyone who hasn't contributed. Sort that and the desire for economic migration to the UK will decline and only the contributors will come. We'll also get our own feckless of their couches.

And BabyR, if people agreeing with you use a metaphor of cockroaches to describe other people in the world, don't get uppity when people brand you a bigot.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle