You are in... Forums > General > General > Babyrocket

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Babyrocket

Chris, you know the Benidorm bike meet June 9th ? how do you fancy some company when we go ? Tony has rented a quad and Steve Pemberton (Mick Garvey) is going around on some sort of bike shall I ask them if they want to go ? I haven't seen Tim Healey on his bike yet, we could have quite a gathering :lol::lol::lol::lol: :wink:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 March 2013 10:27)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

LOL

That should be a laugh - will have to put that one in the diary.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Tony is not happy !

the quad broke down yesterday, the hire guy has just collected it misfiring badly it was scary seeing him pull away on it yesterday, front wheels off the ground :shock: the little ginger lad wouldn't get on the back :lol: it may have been the camp way Tony invited him to "get behind me son" we were pissing ourselves :lol::lol::lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

sounds good

to me mate,  it shall be done as and when you like it, would be fun.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

I'll ask him

when I see him next, they tend to go to work early and get home late. The quad was a bag of shite, I looked at it yesterday a right banged about thing will see what he arrives with next :upset:

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

ill bet

the edifico has livened  up a touch since they arrived eh mate, those thespian types can be quite rowdy and funny when they feel at home .

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

TBH Chris

Tony is pretty quiet in the building, the ginger lad we have hardly seen. IF (big IF) the Heartbreak survives and the crew have a function there we'll be there, last time Tony invited us but we were booked on the ferry for the abortive Jennings run in Cornwall, talking to the Slovak on Monday she told us she organised 3 do's for them last time and it was hilarious.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

rog

i truly hope the heartbreak is still up and running when we arrive, oh and take a closer look at the avatar, non other than the auld bugger himself in the iom in 2008 setting up his kit for the beer tent.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

A lot of people

are hoping the same, we had a chat with Nina on Monday she's a hard nosed fecker but she realises the potential of the place. The pillock who has been running it hasn't advertised or promoted it one jot, he's been robbing it blind (and the staff) the Slovak is vying for the managers slot she was manager before her accident lifting a beer barrel and the first NYE we had there she organised and it was the best she knows how to run a bar for sure.

News about Joanna, her new job lasted a week ! she's going for an interview for deputy manager at ---- The Heartbreak Benidorm ! Nina is more informed than she's letting on she's well connected around the area knows lots of people good and bad. What I don't like about her is she wants rid of Freddie and Carla no doubt to get her own pals in, they've been good to us specially Carla, she's quite attached to Nina (my Mrs) she's only young bless her I think the Slovak should be a bit more compassionate towards her. Time will tell mate.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle