Skip to content

Discuss This Aggressive riding clampdown won't hurt MotoGP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aggressive riding clampdown won't hurt MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Aggressive riding clampdown won't hurt MotoGP

A new penalty points system to clampdown on dangerous and aggressive riding across all three classes in the MotoGP world championship in 2013 won’t make the likes of Valentino Rossi or Cal Crutchlow think twice about making risky overtakes. That’s the opinion of Crutchlow’s Monster Yamaha Tech 3 team boss Herve Poncharal ahead of the new season, which will see a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 March 2013 13:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Once again

You've nothing to say of any value

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

maybe not but

I am right and you are wrong.

Check it out if you care.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Obviously

It wasn't considered illegal was it, as they didn't penalise him for it - but then they wouldn't would they, because it was Rossi

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

all right i concede

Its too hard to make my point thouroughly typing with one finger, it would be much more fun having a pint with you lads while talking bullshit. Due to the caliber of riders that they both are meant it was nothing more than a whoa moment...for most it would have been a very bad incident for both. And yes its so long ago and matters little now. I was just trying to say that you have to look back several corners to get the whole picture...not just rossi going in too hot at the top of the corkscrew...everyone has made excellent arguments and while i hold to my opinion i realize its a grey area with valid points in favour of stoner too...anyways lets enjoy this season lads and argue over things in the present...cheers

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices