Skip to content

Discuss This Michael Laverty talks MotoGP life MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Michael Laverty talks MotoGP life

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Michael Laverty talks MotoGP life

FreestyleXtreme recently caught up with sponsored athlete and PBM MotoGP rider Michael Laverty. Michael very kindly takes some time out before the first race at Qatar to talk about his hopes for the new season.  How is life in the MotoGP treating you, Michael? It's been good, although I'm not sure you get the full MotoGP experience from the Malaysia tests...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 March 2013 11:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Ahem! ( clears throat and looks rather sheepish - no pun intended Benny )

I'm over the moon Laverty has proved a lot of people wrong so far, myself included. I was the first to eat humble pie after that first test and I was glad to do so, particularly as he comes across as a genuinely nice fella. I hope his run continues and he can get to grips with the new chassis, I'll be rooting for him..

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

No need CHR

He's got the sponsors doing the rooting for him already. But then you knew that as you wrote it ;-)

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

Lav vs Hernandez

How long do we think if his results continue to shine in comparison to Yonny, until we start hearing him complain that the PBM chassis is given added help/support etc... and how it is unfair he is not on that equipment? I too thought he was an odd choice especially given Ellison's dismissal and thinking he deserved a follow up year- if only so PBM had some comparative data- but very pleased to think I was wrong and offer Laverty all the best to do his best on what cannot ever have been believed to be the better choice within the team... Now if he ever beats Cal, I cant begin to imagine the moaning he'd start;-)

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Nostro..

..boom boom!..

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Why, thank you Mr Rat...

..and you have a set of lovely teeth..

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

in one.

Get in there Laverty! Top fella and isn't afraid to suck some paintwork off the competition. And yep - would be great to see him take PBs grand design past the 'Playboy' loving RdP. Will be rooting for him. As long as he can deal with the circus and the money is made available for Pauls team (i'm not entirely sure of the genuine source), then no reason he can't show Edwards and Yonny his rear tyre. Smokin' and leaving dark lines... (OK, maybe that's just the nightclub activity) but you know what I mean.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Fat Rat

Don't worry about the yellowing, it's purely cosmetic and in no way heeds gnawing capability. In your downtime in the skirting boards you might wanna browse through 'The Lair' or 'Domain' by the late (& great) James Herbert. Your tail will be all wiggly by the end of it and wanton thoughts of two headed queen rats will have you fizzing like a bung hole in a test tube.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices