Skip to content

Discuss This Andrea Dovizioso can lead Ducati revival in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Andrea Dovizioso can lead Ducati revival in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Andrea Dovizioso can lead Ducati revival in 2013

Andrea Dovizioso has the experience and talent to revive Ducati’s flagging fortunes in the MotoGP world championship. That’s the belief of the Italian’s former Monster Yamaha Tech 3 boss Herve Poncharal, who watched the former 125GP world champion become the most successful rider in the French team’s history in 2012. Dovizioso scored six podiums last season but unable to secure the factory...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 March 2013 12:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Elias

No matter what spec machine Elias was on I remember him saying at the time that the only way a satellite bike could ever challenge at the front was if they happened to get a absolutely perfect setup. No matter what spec a satellite bike is it will never be the same as the factory bike. The only 2 possible exceptions being Rossi's Nastro Azzurro Bike and Sete's Movistar Honda.

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

no need to be abusive rat or is that all you can do..

@CH987

Rossi's Nastro Azzurro Bike was a full works NSR, just in his own team

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

gresini

and telefonica movistar honda are the same team.

What rossi did on the nastro azzurro honda in 2000 should not be underestimated;  the experienced defending world championship alex criville took the official team rapidly to the rear, and it was not until rossi as a rookie was listened to that things turned around.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

american dream

rat its ok over here its 5 pm and 77 outside! but must agree it dosent look to good for us yanks with both guys riding that duc! maybe in five years will have some one new you know thw feeling.

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

Bulto's RATCHET post

Good comments mate +1

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

ElDiablo73

Everyone on here knows Nobstrodamus has "issues" with Rossi, it's best to ignore his posts as the rantings of someone who doesn't understand racing. Same with that repsol fella, if you want a balanced, unbiased viewpoints you'll not get them there.

Reply to this Topic
releaser

Aug 02

releaser says:

"i'm back...

...and this time im bigger, better and stronger" Its been a while since I've posted so I thought I'd start with a bang. Ducati have a solution staring them in the face yet neither them nor anybody else seems to see it. TROY BAYLISS! Get him to develop that thing. He'll grab that thing by the ear and drag it around the track faster then a fast thing on fast pills.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices