Skip to content

Discuss This Andrea Dovizioso can lead Ducati revival in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Andrea Dovizioso can lead Ducati revival in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Andrea Dovizioso can lead Ducati revival in 2013

Andrea Dovizioso has the experience and talent to revive Ducati’s flagging fortunes in the MotoGP world championship. That’s the belief of the Italian’s former Monster Yamaha Tech 3 boss Herve Poncharal, who watched the former 125GP world champion become the most successful rider in the French team’s history in 2012. Dovizioso scored six podiums last season but unable to secure the factory...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 March 2013 12:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

I've absolutely no doubt Dovi will sort the bike he may not be world champion material but take nothing away from him he's still very good,the question is how long he and Ducati will take to do it,and by the end of this year the musical chairs could be beyond anything we have ever seen before.

Ducati's big mistake was not taking both Dovi and Cal,they spark each other off and theyed have moved the job on no end,the reason they have keep't Hayden is very simple he's a PR mans dream,most racers hate it with a passion he'll do anything and sells lots of Duc's in the US.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Spot on Dogbert

I'm a Rossi fan - I've been a fan of Honda HRC since the Hailwood days and again a fan of Ducati since Raymond Roche.  I would like nothing better than for Ducati to bloody the noses of the corporate giants. 

Nostro's judgements on the Yellow army are touted on the baseless assumption that all Rossi supporters are clueless geeks. Nothing could be more wrong.

Nostro - 2 for 1  take the bet - have the courage of your convictions - CCB and myself to delete our accounts if you win !!!!    Can't be difficult to back up your claims don't ignore the challenge.   Come on ...... I DARE YOU!!!

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Wosi

Sorry, I make nothing up although like anyone, I can mis-interpret something. Link here to some of Burgess' comments, although ou should realise my comments weren't about blaming anyone, just responding to someone else's. I can't remember where you'd find the bit about Rossi/JB saying Stoner hadn't pushed the bike hard enough to find it's fault or that they couldn't get it right.

http://www.sportrider.com/news/146_1010_jeremy_burgess_talks_about_his_move_to_ducati_motogp_with_rossi/viewall.html

JB has since had his foot in it again by saying Yamaha wanted Rossi back to further develop this bike becasue they weren't happy with Lorenzo/Spies. When questioned why, as Lorenzo was doing a good job of riding the M1 since Rossi left, Burgess said Lorenzo can ride anything, but Rossi can make the bike better. Seems he hasn't learned from when he gave the interview that's linked.

By the way, your first line is hardly 100% accurate is it - as well you know...

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Really Wosi

One iddy biddy little frame is all the world nr.6 got during his Corse tenure? Now I know unlike most 46'ers you don't live under a rock, so it must be senility. No wait, you recall in detail what Stoner received, so that can't be it either. There's a foul waft to your post though, one that runs effluent like through most of your ramblings. Sniff, eww, ah yes BULLSHIT.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Nr.6 contradicts Burgess

"yes, the M1 has changed alot in the past two seasons and it was a great surprise in the first test. The basis is very similar to the bike I left in 2010 but I feel that the bike has improved alot in every area and in all the circuit parts." Oh my god how ever did Yamaha and Lorenzo manage to do that without the hoof of goat and his crusty old sidekick?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Nostro's views are clearly stated

In that I do not believe the world nr.6 will be fighting for the 2013 title, nor do I expect him to be top three at seasons end. He's a second tier rider. I don't do bets with delinquent stalkers like CCB or SM. To do so with a dementia suffering pensioner like yourself Saturn would be morally wrong.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

senility and whiffy posts?

Fuck me Nostro, so your allowed to REMEMBER the things Wosi has claimed ,yet slag insult everyone else when they remember your error shrewn dribble. hahahaha biggest bullshitter of the lot in here ....

Saturn you know as well as i, he doesnt have the bollocks to back his words....

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

You don't do bets nostrocoward

because you lack the courage of your convictions

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

"in this odds makers opinion"

If you're making the odds Nostro, you should take their bets.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Nostro

So what your saying its your belief your entitled to insult goad and slander anyone who disagrees with your point of view , then if your proven wrong, its ok to just lie and claim you never said it??? fucking dick.

So according to you Stoner was a peerless god who won a world title despite of the Ducati? that fact he would fewer and fewer races which year does back up that claim. "010 no wins until signing for Honda and no crashes either. Then bang three race wins and three crashes. So the bike is suddenly sorted is it? utter bollocks ridden too hard and over the edge.

The moment Stoner jumped on the Honda, he set the world alight and dominated, but you claim that Because of Stoner nothing to do with the Honda.  feckin idiot.

Rossi a multiple champions career drops off a cliff when he gets on the Ducati, yet you claim its a good bike and a championship contender and Rossi was a fake.

Biggest fan boy of the lot of em , and gutless ,you wont take that bet because you know theres a good chance you'l lose....... Put a proven champion  on a good bike and anyone know they will produce the goods.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices