Skip to content

Discuss This MotoGP ‘aces’ rev up fans at Swindon motorcycle dealer General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > MotoGP ‘aces’ rev up fans at Swindon motorcycle dealer

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

MotoGP ‘aces’ rev up fans at Swindon motorcycle dealer

Motorcycle race fans enjoyed a MotoGP treat yesterday evening as renowned Eurosport commentating duo Toby Moody and Julian Ryder visited Blade Motorcycles in Elgin Drive. With just over one week before the 2013 MotoGP season kicks off at Losail in Qatar, Moody and Ryder will once again anchor Eurosport’s comprehensive coverage of the Blue Riband motorcycle racing series. Topics of discussion during...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 March 2013 12:46)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
maculopathy

Mar 10

maculopathy says:

Aces !!!!!!!! aye right

These armchair bores  - aces ?I would rather  stick a needle in my eye than listen to the smart ar*e ramblings of these idoits

Reply to this Topic
Vortex1952

Mar 11

Vortex1952 says:

Maculopathy

Well said "maculopathy" ! what's new they will have to say apart from what we already read at the papers????    All this bla!bla!bla! will be conducted with short breaks for farts & tea I beat....lol

Reply to this Topic
bryfor59

Feb 09

bryfor59 says:

Moto GP Aces???????

"Aces" more like "Jokers" 

Reply to this Topic
Robell

Aug 02

Robell says:

Have to say, I'd listen to them a lot longer than Charlie Cox, who seems to be the Beeb's best option

Reply to this Topic
SundayRoast

Oct 11

SundayRoast says:

Surprised

Have to say I am surprised by the negative comments. I have listened to their commentaries for years now and find them truly entertaining in both their knowledge (encyclopedic in Julians case), and quality delivery.

The BBC alternative of Cox and Parrish just leaves me cold. I am sure they are good guys but I after 5 mins I am looking for a red button to deliver a bike sound only option. They are both so negative all the time.

I bet it was a great evening and long may they continue to indulge in such events. Wish I had been there. This is what "true", behind the scenes information is all about.

I cannot see Cox staying more that 5 minutes after the race has finished and Parrish would be back in the IoM tax haven within 2 hours of any race meeting finishing. Journeymen and Gravy Train spring to mind.  

Reply to this Topic
bryfor59

Feb 09

bryfor59 says:

Aces

Whether you think they are good, bad or indifferent is irrelevant, they can hardly be headlined as "Moto GP Aces", the only guys that could be described in that context and that are deserving of it are the actual riders! certainly not commentators!

Reply to this Topic
johnbokke

Sep 06

johnbokke says:

MotoGp Aces

Having attended last nights evening with..

It was a really good evening, sold out,  a great atmosphere, as far am aware eveyone enjoyed themselves Toby & Jules were typical Toby & Jules..but why else would you attend??

We travelled 65 miles to attend, but it was well worth it, it could have gone on longer into the night, discussing & analysing the forthcoming season.

We are ALL armchair enthusaists with our own favourites,   and have our own personal opinions, its easy from our comfy chair to comment!..lets be positive for the new season.

Whether its MotoGP..BSB or WSB

Heres to an Epic 2013!   .

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices