Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo boss: Hard to repeat 2012 consistency MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo boss: Hard to repeat 2012 consistency

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo boss: Hard to repeat 2012 consistency

Reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo’s factory Yamaha team boss Wilco Zeelenberg has admitted repeating the stunning consistency of 2012 will be a tough challenge for the Spaniard. Lorenzo clinched his second MotoGP world title last season without ever finishing lower than second, which included six victories in Qatar, Le Mans, Catalunya, Silverstone, Mugello and Misano. But Zeelenberg said repeating that remarkable sequence...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 March 2013 16:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
yammy7r

Apr 09

yammy7r says:

CHR

Still feel Rossi's got something up his sleeve over Lorenzo, is this the same Rossi that ran off to Ducati because he could'nt get own way

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Ah, no typo Mr Rat..

..it's from the wonderful Stan Laurel school of comedy. I had higher hopes for you...

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Yammy.

..the very same..

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

FatRat and Nostro

Bit of a slip there I wasn't referring to Mr ''Awesome Lawson'' with my steady eddy comment - I just meant the layed back approach!

Thanks for the link Nostro - nice trip down memory lane there.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Coventry Cal

Has certainly impressed, lifting his game yet another notch so it seems. A couple of questions marks hang over him though.

Firstly given his (on the surface) quite ridiculous recent utterances about Yamaha I half expect Cal to be riding a de-evolving M1 throughout 2013. From what Cal had intimated at the end of last year he was to get a spec of bike a little closer to the factory boys than 2012, not further away. But was this contractually guaranteed? It seems not as he languishes three chassis spec's behind the factory boys.

Secondly he showed plenty of pace 2012, but little race craft. One could say this has also been a hallmark of his international career. A lot of following but very little passing 2012. Of course that's very easy for me to say as an observer. Whilst Cal was riding the M1 to within an inch of its life. I sort of wonder if he wasn't a little overly deferential to those more illustrious GP names he was racing with 2012. Surely this is an area he intends to address 2013. He certainly knows he belongs now.

Good luck to Cal though. On the surface if anyone is to bridge the gap to the two plus one Aliens it is Cal. Get in there son.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Small rodent, small brain?..

..It wasn't so long ago, before the bandwagon, I was extolling the virtues of of one Marc Marquez on this forum. In one of your other guise's, you were adamant we should all hold our horses and not get carried away with the furore surrounding the young Spaniard. Your view has somewhat changed since then I note, as well as your softening towards Cal, who you now have an apparent soft spot for! As it's Easter I'll overlook the fact I never suggested Crutchlow would get 6 podiums or Rossi would be 3rd, but I'm happy to take a punt on the championship outcome. If it'll make you happy?...

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

Pressure,s on

It seems that the no 1plate is really heavy & Lorenzo is riding with no99 again this year,I'd say the pressure is really on him this year, plus the added pressure of a team mate who as the season goes on will probably get faster & closer to Lorenzo so I'd say it might be hard to repeat last year only 2 dnfs & in the top 2 at every race.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Cussing Cal

Is brooding under a dark cloud Fatrat. I think he wants to paint all of Motogp black with his 'stones.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Chr, marquez

yes there is only a few of us on the forum who can claim to have recognised marquez's talent before the glint of the silver spoon used to trigger the support response from the likes of hugelean and wosi became obvious, i blame the monarchy.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

speaking of rossi

was having dinner in one of the PI italian joints last night and saw the gayest ever rossi photo on the wall platinum blonde hair, leathers and a pink scarf, fark me he is a poof, and yep sucked in brits 2 days carving up the greatest circuit in the world start tommorow for POR, enjoy the internet you wankers hahaha.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices