Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo boss: Hard to repeat 2012 consistency MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo boss: Hard to repeat 2012 consistency

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo boss: Hard to repeat 2012 consistency

Reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo’s factory Yamaha team boss Wilco Zeelenberg has admitted repeating the stunning consistency of 2012 will be a tough challenge for the Spaniard. Lorenzo clinched his second MotoGP world title last season without ever finishing lower than second, which included six victories in Qatar, Le Mans, Catalunya, Silverstone, Mugello and Misano. But Zeelenberg said repeating that remarkable sequence...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 March 2013 16:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Fuck yourself Nostro

I dont lie and you did say those things, Difference between you and i is im man enough to stand up for vthe things ive said and believe. You'l never learn will you, sad fucker.

High interlect or not, trying to treat people like they are stupid and dont remember the things you got wrong makes you one of the lowest life forms in here.

MAN UP AND TAKE THE BET YOUR BOTTLELESS LYING KIWK LOW LIFE. or shut your one eyed shit

Check the other threads your not involved in dickhead, theres no abuse no vicious name calling. Your one of the chief instigators of it all, fucking ruining it. Yet you blame others, such a sad wanker.

Mind its easy to hide behind a key board spouting shit isnt it, your probably 27 stone and cant see your own dick never mind ride a bike in anger......

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

lets quote some facts you dont like

Stoner 2 titles  rossi 7 Moto GP

Stoner 0 titles  Rossi 1 250 GP

Stoner 0 titles  Rossi  1 125 GP

Rossi 5 dominant years and titles in a Row something Stoner could never achieve.

Two titles in a row and stlfled Stoner after you thought he was about to Rule the world.

Your hate campaign to smear the greatest rider of modern times, has drawn out more and more abuse and hatred For stoner than anyone. Fan boy abuse ? that you and whats worse you believe the shit you type.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Fuck me nostro jlo acknowledging that Rossi will be a real threat this year really got your creative juices flowing. Your essay is the literay equivalent of shitting the bed.. Some good points and familiarity to add weight to the tale ofcourse. Ha ha ..great work keep it up $

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Fuck me nostro jlo acknowledging that Rossi will be a real threat this year really got your creative juices flowing. Your essay is the literay equivalent of shitting the bed.. Some good points and familiarity to add weight to the tale ofcourse. Ha ha ..great work keep it up $

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Lies, damn lies and statistics. Why does every thread degenerate into a Stoner v Rossi cuss-fest? The story is about whether or not Lorenzo can replicate his brilliant 2012 podium streak. I think not, but my money is on him winning the championship. Some of you guys forget that winning a race isn't everything. Ask Dani if he'd give up a few of his wins in order to have a MotoGP championship under his belt. Don't forget Hayden won a championship with only 2 wins in 2006. If Lorenzo was trailing Pedrosa in the last handful of races in 2012, I'm sure you'd have seen him racing hard. As it happens he was ahead and only needed decent points per race to win the championship, and that's what he did IMO. He's a clever guy and rides as smooth as silk. That's what wins championships. Rossi and Stoner are both great riders. Rossi has won more times, has more championships and is the most successful motorcycle racer in the past 4 decades. Stoner has a higher win, pole and podium ratio than Rossi and accumulated more points in the premier class during the six years they raced each other. End of story, get over it.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

CBR

Good post and very accurate, but there in lies the problem, if you state something logical and rational and it in any way puts Rossi or Stoner in a bad light , your imediately abused as a fanboy, a yellow umpa lumpa, Orange thong wearer, from either side.

The hard core fans just  hate the rational ones amongst us with equal measure as both side believe your against their favoured rider.

I had admired Rossi for his skill and racecraft throughout his career and laughed along at the stupid antics. But ive never turned up at a GP willing him to win above all others. I see his faults etc but accept everyone has them.

I never been a big fan of Stoner for his miserable personality, given the crowd the bird at the melebourne loop and storming into his garage throwing his helmet about like a child. But as a rider when he's on it breath taking.

Why should we have to back down to the lies of the bullies in here? they turn every thread into the Rossi?Stoner hate fest.

Check out the Bradl thread for how it should be done. You will note the lack of input from the usual dickheads that turn it that way....

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

Selective viewing

Beautifully illustrated by CBRXXX spouting the typical Stoner groupie excrement that Jorge trundled around in the second half of the season, collecting easy points. You must have missed all Jorge's moments and saves 'cause Skippy wasn't in the shot at the time.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Bert, Stoner groupie this, Stoner groupie that..

..Yawn...

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

CBR11

''The story is about whether or not Lorenzo can replicate his brilliant 2012 podium streak.''

Thanks for that pal didn't realise - must learn to read.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Yep - it's Easter !    Anyone remember when Easter used to mean the Anglo-American 'match' races ?

Sorry to wander off-piste CBR11!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices