Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo boss: Hard to repeat 2012 consistency MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo boss: Hard to repeat 2012 consistency

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo boss: Hard to repeat 2012 consistency

Reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo’s factory Yamaha team boss Wilco Zeelenberg has admitted repeating the stunning consistency of 2012 will be a tough challenge for the Spaniard. Lorenzo clinched his second MotoGP world title last season without ever finishing lower than second, which included six victories in Qatar, Le Mans, Catalunya, Silverstone, Mugello and Misano. But Zeelenberg said repeating that remarkable sequence...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 March 2013 16:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Mr Rat, I appreciate there's not much to eat in the sewers..

..but it appears you've been eating far too much of what is there and now it's backing up and coming out your mouth.. I never said that Cal would beat Dovi's Tech 3 record - I mean he could, and I have faith that he will, but only time will tell us that he has. Crutchlow's a top boy, if he can sort out his consistency he'll be in with a shout of the podium on more than one occasion, unlike the lame horse you're still clinging on to. As far as MM is concerned - I have no great claims on him, but unlike you my furry friend I did recognise his potential before the testing had begun. Being so small, I guess jumping on bandwagon's is your only means of transport?...

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Ah POR

You must be the little fanboy faggot Marc often talks about doing things to. I never wish harm on anyone while riding their bike, but in your case I'll make an exception.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

If I'm Mr Cowell..

..that must make you my bitch, Louis Walsh?..

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

Nostro

Your attack on what I clearly stated was simply my opinion is unjustified and unfair. Nothing I said in my post was anything that the riders themselves have admitted as much: Casey has said (check out your MCN Sport) he would rather go for the win in every race and see where he ends up. Whereas Lorenzo has said repeatedly since 2010 that he believes consistency is more important than a win at all costs mentality. He stated that he wants to win championships more than races rather than Casey who wants to win races and let championships take care of themselves. Anything else was my opinion. I was not saying anyone was wrong merely that I prefer the race by race approach. I do acknowledge that will mean Lorenzo will probably surpass Stoner especially given their differing career paths. But why shouldn't I prefer one style to the other? And which part are you saying is drivel and tosh?

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

Nostro

Your attack on what I clearly stated was simply my opinion is unjustified and unfair. Nothing I said in my post was anything that the riders themselves have admitted as much: Casey has said (check out your MCN Sport) he would rather go for the win in every race and see where he ends up. Whereas Lorenzo has said repeatedly since 2010 that he believes consistency is more important than a win at all costs mentality. He stated that he wants to win championships more than races rather than Casey who wants to win races and let championships take care of themselves. Anything else was my opinion. I was not saying anyone was wrong merely that I prefer the race by race approach. I do acknowledge that will mean Lorenzo will probably surpass Stoner especially given their differing career paths. But why shouldn't I prefer one style to the other? And which part are you saying is drivel and tosh?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Team orders..

As a sub-plot, #1's against #2's is probably top of the list.

Lo & Ped stated top dogs..clean-cut and squeaky clean-ish.

MM & VR, badboys..hardly likely to take team orders lying down.

Then there's who'll spit the dummy first.

Sundays..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Crikey..

SSHhhhh..

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Deja Vu

Meltdown alert

Warning, warning Will Robinson

Meltdown imminent

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

I think not

that's just a Fat Welsh git, 'with more front than a rat with gold teeth'. I suggest someone administers a good dose of Rodine to this two legged rodent, and exterminate his multi-accounts, BaaBaaa

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Fat-twat

Nice to see I'm ruffling your wool/fur, you low-life underbelly of the Welsh community, now off you go, down to the tip, it's teatime.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices