Skip to content

Discuss This Honda expects fierce but friendly fight between Pedrosa and Marquez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda expects fierce but friendly fight between Pedrosa and Marquez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda expects fierce but friendly fight between Pedrosa and Marquez

Honda is confident that the good relationship that exists between Dani Pedrosa and rookie Marc Marquez will not be soured by any potential battles on track in the 2013 MotoGP world championship. The Spanish duo are both being hotly tipped to battle for the title in MotoGP this year, which will inevitably mean they will engage in some strong battles on...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 March 2013 16:49)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Spreaders88

Jan 11

Spreaders88 says:

Marc might be very cordial and polite off track... but he's gonna beat you up on it!!

Reply to this Topic
FatRat

Mar 13

FatRat says:

Marquez has ten times the class of Stoner and twice the speed of Pedrosa - I don't envisage a problem.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

On both points Fatrat

The name "Rossi" would be far more accurate.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Oh

Dear nostro. You are so predicable are you not. Change the record retard Gone fishing!

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

I don't think it's just Nostro that is so predictable. Same boring old shite.

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

relative acceptance?

I could imagine Dani accepting being slower than Casey- he was a world champion and was brought in to ensure Honda won an 800cc championship. I suspect he would be less accepting if Marc Marquez is able to beat him easily/regularly. Fun to watch though.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Got anything interesting to say gentlemen?

No? I thought not. You'd rather just whinge about others. Must be English eh?

Reply to this Topic
moany100

Apr 11

moany100 says:

No Chance !

It will be friendly until Marquez shoves it straight up the inside of Pedrossa which will shake him into the same type of mistake as Le Mans Which he still thinks he was in the right by not putting the brakes on and blaming someone else !!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
blzebub

Aug 09

blzebub says:

As Moto4 states, Dani won't want a fellow Spaniard (a rookie at that) beating him, but Marquez will win races next year, he has all the cards stacked in his favour, the fastest bike, a top team behind him, oodles of talent, blistering pace, a killer instinct and unlike people like Cal he knows all the tracks from the off, on top of all that he knows the difference between right and wrong but doesn't give a shit which is exactly why they've brought in this points totting up system because they know his style is going to ruffle feathers.  Not that I'm a particularly big Marquez fan if I was Tom Luthi I would have definitely smacked him one for the Qatar overtake last year, it's just my opinion, one week to go!!

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

No

Nostro. What's the point as you never say nowt that's worth replying too. Just like your two time gone fishing

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices