Skip to content

Discuss This Honda expects fierce but friendly fight between Pedrosa and Marquez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda expects fierce but friendly fight between Pedrosa and Marquez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda expects fierce but friendly fight between Pedrosa and Marquez

Honda is confident that the good relationship that exists between Dani Pedrosa and rookie Marc Marquez will not be soured by any potential battles on track in the 2013 MotoGP world championship. The Spanish duo are both being hotly tipped to battle for the title in MotoGP this year, which will inevitably mean they will engage in some strong battles on...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 March 2013 16:49)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

I can't wait to see MM go at it in Moto Gp. The kids ridding style is amazing. Sure Marquez will have some huge crashes, but i reckon he can take at least 4 victories. High hopes for my favorite rider Ianone as well, crazy Joe might well be top Duc rider. Stefan Bradl on a factory bike, Cal on form, Valentino on a propper bike? Should be a great season for all us race fans! Still i reckon Dani will take the title, after all the little dude knows it's his last chance.

Reply to this Topic
FatRat

Mar 13

FatRat says:

"No Nostro. What's the point as you never say nowt that's worth replying too." replied the Mensa candidate in the yellow skirt ... HAHA

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

I predict a 3 month long friendship.

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Short freindship

I also predict a short friendship, first time Marquez punts Dani in the gravel and refuses to accept he did anything wrong friendship will be over. The little shit is arrogant and dangerous and needs to be dealt with harshly next time he pulls a dodgy move. He could have killed Espargaro last year yet seems to think he did nothing wrong.

Very Dodgy rider.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

In other words

Honda have had a word with Marquez not to go and upset the apple cart and that he is number 2 there. To which he will hopefully think whatever.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Yes Alex

All very well. Tough riding is one thing but what he did to Luhti at Qatar last year should have been dealt with immediately. He had just about done enough to pass him, maybe, but then just moved over on him and pushed him to the side of the track. It was deliberate and unacceptable at any speed never mind 150mph or whatever it was. Luhti had to back off or have a monumental accident. If Marquez had conducted that move fairly, he may not actually have taken Luhti into the corner.

That's not fair racing and displays a win at all cost attitude and that sort of attitude can seriously injure someone. Coming from dirtbikes, I've no problem with elbows in the chest and all that, but it's a fine line between leaning on someone and pushing them off track.

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Oh really !!!,!!!

Friendly , my arse !

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Oh how we laughed

"Got anything interesting to say gentlemen?

No? I thought not. You'd rather just whinge about others. Must be English eh?"

I just couldn't miss this one. A guy that has spewed reams and reams of bile and resentment towards Valentino Rossi on this site alone, and god knows how much more bitterness elsewhere, has the mis-guided arrogance to tell others to stop having a whinge. Beautiful.

That chip just keeps on growing...

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

alex

Id say your absolutely right...it sounds like honda has said" this is dani's year...just be calm and learn. You can go for wins this year, but not the title. Next year go for gold son!" It does make sense as the honda boss has also said he expects dani to win this year or not at all. Marquez will be in the mix, but honda doesnt want him taking dani out while he is a rookie...the lesson of 06 has not been forgotten....

Reply to this Topic
FatRat

Mar 13

FatRat says:

Stick to the dirt

... and grow-up Bulto you big Mary. This is real racing. Luthi knew that MM was coming from the pitboards that he had just passed, the blue flags being waved and the sound of the bike immediately behind him. He knew what was happening and where the pass was coming. He had a choice - defend or concede. He chose to defend and paid the price of being on the outside racing line, but slow into the corner. Watch how Iannone deals with the same moves by MM in the same corner of the same race and maybe you'll understand.  MM took him cleanly and without contact. Race Direction agrees with this assessment hence no penalty. Get over it and move on or stick to your low-speed mud-pluggers.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices